Established Telecommunication Engineering Business with Contracted Clients - Melbourne
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Business ID: BS9516
Management Team in place with FY2018 Adjusted Earnings in excess of $900k+ Sale Price $2,650,000
This business provides design, site survey, project management and supply of field technicians to telecommunication and network infrastructure projects across Australia. Clients include Major Carriers, State and Federal Agencies and Corporates.
The business has its head office in Melbourne, with employees and contractors working on projects across metropolitan and regional Australia. The diverse team has a wealth of experience in telecommunications and the industry standards associated.
• Revenue of $3.6 million for FY2018 with strong forward pipeline
• Experienced team of managers and engineers with telecommunication infrastructure design expertise
• Established track record, brand awareness and existing relationships developed over the years in the market
• Secured contracts with major carriers with further opportunities from both new and existing client base
• Productive team with the managers and engineers with the skills to undertake all work allocated to a high standard
• The industry outlook is very positive with major investment in telecommunication infrastructure and other essential infrastructure across Australia over the foreseeable future
The owner is selling due to other business commitments. Support will be provided to ensure smooth transition of contracts and relationships to the new owner.
With a strong reputation and established client base, the business will be attractive for:
1. An owner/manager with the senior management experience to step in and take the business to the next level
2. A “bolt-on” to an existing business such in engineering, telecommunication, electrical or civil that can benefit from the industry expertise within its team and established client relationships.
This the perfect opportunity for those seeking a business that can "open the doors" to new projects (such as 5Gs) with the Carriers.
Asking Price: $2,650,000