Tyrepower Regional WA
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Tyrepower is owned entirely by the members as all 260 of them are equal shareholders in the company.
Tyrepower’s (non-franchise) mutual business model ensures that members retain control of their own business whilst providing them with the opportunity to build on the strength of a household brand without the complexity or cost of a franchise arrangement.
Tyrepower members have the power to influence the future direction of the group and our business model is designed to foster a culture of success.
This business is located about 1,000km north of Perth, and can be accessed via a major Highway.
The local Shire has been focusing on revitalising the town, further enhancing it as a key regional centre, with aspirations to increase its current population base as a resource town of 8,000 people into a subregional centre which caters for 15,000 permanent residents.
Features and Benefits:
* A unique opportunity to take over a successful family run business with significant tenure
* A locally well known, highly successful business
* A strong mining platform in the region ensures consistently high business performance
* Significant turnover which is growing
* Highly profitable and consistently so
* Huge buying power ensures you have access to all major brand products at competitive prices
* Suite of services: Tyres, Wheels & Batteries, Wheel Alignment, Brakes, Suspension, Truck Tyres, General Mechanical Repairs & Vehicle Servicing
* National training programs & business development programs to support the owner & team
* Marketing and administration support to ensure smooth operation
* Significant spend on television, radio, newspaper & billboard campaigns to drive business
* Immaculate workshop, with state-of-the-art fitment and wheel alignment machines
* Highly motivated and expertly trained staff, working under Owner’s supervision
* Previous automotive industry experience & an interest/passion for cars would be beneficial, combined with a high level of business acumen.
* Stock approx. $300K ensures client needs can be met without delay
* Retiring vendors seek new owner
* Suited to a high calibre investor or, to a hands-on owner operator of substance
For more information, please contact 08 6277 0345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Finn Franchise Brokers Perth South