Red Rooster is an Australian icon. The first store was opened in WA back in 1972, and now with over 360 restaurants across the country, Red Rooster is still proudly 100% Aussie owned and operated.
When you are granted a Red Rooster franchise, you're not just buying a restaurant; you're buying a powerful brand, built over 45 years. It's a brand that Australia trusts, day in day out.
Digitally future proofing the business is a priority. Red Rooster now has its own established online ordering platform which has already provided exponential growth for our restaurants. And, alongside our customer loyalty rewards program, is providing incredible consumer insights and ability to directly market to our customers.
We're right behind you... You've seen the branded restaurants, watched the TV commercials and listened to the radio promotions. We believe in consistency and invest constantly in advertising and marketing. Not only will you benefit from the excitement created by our advertising campaigns, you'll be supplied with everything you need to create the complete Red Rooster brand experience in your own restaurant. Like our chicken, it's a very successful recipe.
Red Rooster provides 10 weeks of full time, comprehensive training before you open the doors. Constantly updated Operations and Procedure manuals, and on-going training and support are an integral part of the Red Rooster Franchise System. Our network of Franchise Business Development Managers, Store Operations Managers and Network Support people are only a phone call away.
- Exposure and access off Camden Valley Way with daily traffic count > 40,000 vehicles per day
- Services the immediate residential suburbs of Casula and Prestons with around 15,000 households and population >30,000
- Prestons Industrial area opposite with a worker population of approximately 2,500
- Potential to increase delivery sales by LSM Marketing (template included)
- Potential to add Deliveroo and increase Uber Eats sales. The store is already using Red Roosters own delivery platform which is growing at a strong rate.
- Fully run under management
- New housing being built within 2km of store in Edmondson Park (approx. 4k households) and new housing being built in delivery area – Austral, Leppington and Rossmore (approx. 10k households)
-Strong long term growth projection for store
- Ability to decrease COGS, labour & electricity costs through tighter controls with a motivated owner
- Long base lease & multiple lease options. Rent review in 3 years, ability for Head Office to negotiate a cheaper base rent on your behalf
Sales 1.71M year, 33k week average 17/18 FY
Gross Profit 65%
Wages 362k (owners wage not included, assuming 40 hrs a week)
Net Operating Profit $293,000
The business is currently run under management however to maximise profits ideally owner involvement would be ideal.
Owner is downsizing his business due to starting a family.
1900000 Stock Included:
No Approximate Stock Value:
10000 Number of Employees:
25 YouTube Share URL: