Goat- Sheep Dairy, Cheese Factory, Cheesery Cafe, New Home, Water, 135 Acres. Walk In Walk Out -Livestock, Factory, Farm & Cafe Equipment, Wholesale contracts, Training.
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
On offer is a high-yielding investment or lifestyle opportunity in the dairy industry! A business and lifestyle opportunity like this only comes along once-in-a-lifetime! This is a fully integrated goat and sheep dairy farm including freestanding home with expansive views, outbuildings including 12 bay one-side milking dairy, cheese factory with retail outlet, wholesale business, all equipment and much more. Our business is a brilliant investment that offers a tranquil country lifestyle and the ability to earn a substantial living.
Located on the beautiful NSW mid-north coast and only 3 hours from Port Macquarie, our main-road property is fortunately immune from the current drought conditions throughout NSW. Our farm is lush, green and with an abundance of hi-quality feed for the animals. This is perfect for our milking goats and milking sheep which provide the basic ingredients for our award-quality cheese, yoghurt and other dairy products. There is all weather farm access with improved pastures and is subdivided for rotational grazing.
Our superior quality water and quantity of stock and factory have made us a preferred name in the industry. We are the suppliers of cheese, yoghurt and dairy products to two large independent retail food chains. Our cheese factory has been running successfully for 8 years and is currently negotiating contracts with supermarkets. We have an A grade NSW Food Authority License (8 years), a continuous flow pasteuriser (800 litres/hour), a cheese room, cool-rooms, a laboratory, a packing room, washroom and much more.
Our very popular retail store is positioned next to the cheese factory and has large viewing windows. It has the perfect ambience for serving light meals, cheese sales and tastings. This side of the business can be further improved to cater to the wide base of tourists flocking to the region. This could also be the perfect opportunity to create a tourist facility on the farm. A motivated new owner could build cabins on the property and give tourists an insight into life on a working farm.
Features of the Dairy Farm and Business:
- Magnificent open-plan homestead with stunning district views
- Ultra-profitable dairy and cheese retail and wholesale factory business (figures available)
- Comfortable climate with both summer and winter rain
- Not affected by the crippling effects of the current drought in NSW
- Buildings are set 600 metres away from the road property is private and safe
- Good all weather access for semi-trailers, caravans, & motorbikes
- Good mobile phone coverage
- Substantial customer base and goodwill in the industry
- Multiple revenue sources including a dairy farm, stock sales, cheese factory, retail store and wholesale operation
- Six months on the job training for both farm and dairy cheese factory
- All Equipment Included: Farm, Factory (including continuous flow pasteuriser), Cheesery. Too extensive to list Walk in Walk Out
- Rotational grazing and shelters for stock
If you are an existing dairy farmer looking to expand your empire or an investor looking for an incredible opportunity, then look no further. Our well-maintained property has massive untapped growth potential and provides the perfect treechange and escape from the traffic and noise of the big city. Priced to sell. Owners wish to retire, but not moving from the area.
Life Is Agriculture!!