Cafe/Restaurant Located in the Heart of the City! Loads of Potential! Price Negotiable for a Quick Sale!
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Established since March 2015, 332 Manhattan's philosophy is to provide a genuine and wholesome experience that combines quality local food and coffee with great service and a beautiful outlook across leafy Glebe Park.
Currently open for breakfast and lunch Monday & Tuesday, and breakfast, lunch and dinner Wednesday to Friday. The menu offers a huge selection of mouth watering and wholesome meals.
The current owner has only owned the business for a short period of time, however due to his partner securing an amazing job opportunity interstate the business is now on the market to be sold!
Key Features & Benefits:
* Excellent location opposite the beautiful Glebe Park in the City Centre
* Long lease in place to February 2024 with a 5 year option
* Fit-out in excellent order so nothing more to spend
* Seating for 35 inside and 15 outside
* 40 kilos of premium coffee sales per week
* Own toilet facilities
* Separate storage and freezer room
* Free parking space for the owner along with a 2 hour visitor parking space
* Full access to the Manhattan Building which includes use of the gym, swimming pool, spa and terrace
* Fantastic reviews from local food critics
* Huge residential development currently taking place just over the road ensuring increased patronage
* Obtain a Liquor License as the business is currently only BYO
* Open the business on weekends
* Offer catering and functions to local businesses
The business would be best suited to a motivated owner operator such as a couple or family in order to take advantage of a reduction in wages.
At this price you need to get in quick! Make an enquiry TODAY!
The owner is willing to negotiate on the price for a quick sale!
Sale Price $130,000 + SAV
Please cut and paste the below link to view the business website.
For more information about this great opportunity, please call Michael Newham of Finn Business Sales on 0419 263 014 or email email@example.com