Spudbar Franchise For Sale in Iconic Chapel Street, South Yarra! (Our Ref V1484)
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
- Consistent turnover of approx $10,500 pw plus rental income from upstairs office!
- Keeping Deliveroo and Uber Eats drivers increasingly busy, servicing the local area
- Mostly managed by staff, with a dedicated and qualified team on board..
- Brilliant location near the corner of Chapel Street and Toorak Road in South Yarra
- Amazing growth in the area, explosion of commercial and residential developments
- Secure lease and great rent, with three upstairs offices that are securely sub-let
- Liquor license onsite until 11pm, allowing for an extra revenue stream..
- Full training provided, ideal opportunity for a hands-on owner operator
- Easily managed, all systems in place, established relationships with quality suppliers
- Spudbar is a fresh, healthy brand that is loved by its loyal customer base
- Capitalise on this established business opportunity now!
"Spudbar is all about delicious and healthy food that fills you up and leaves you feeling great. We dish it up fast, energised by great staff in cosy havens that we hope are loved by locals. We think the baked spud, sweet potato and salads are the ultimate platforms on which to create a delicious and healthy dish"
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1484)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”