Registered Training Organisation in natural therapies
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Established in 1997, Island Health College is the only private Registered Training Organisation based solely in Tasmania, providing Nationally Recognised Training for students to learn and understand Natural Therapies and holistic well-being.
Training is facilitated in a 30-40 person presentation room, which can be easily converted into a 16-person massage table training room. There are also 3 other training rooms for student clinical practice.
The premises are owned by the Vendor and a strong 5-year lease with options is available. Well located in North Hobart, within easy walking distance to public transport, cafes, banks, the local post office, and plenty of all day free parking.
* All trainers and assessors are on contract, and are experienced practitioners with recognised training and assessment qualifications.
* The College has an extensive professional Library/Lunch room and kitchen for students use.
* The RTO college delivers Certificate IV in Massage Therapy, Diploma of Remedial Massage, and Diploma of Reflexology qualifications.
THE WELLNESS CENTRE
This part of the business leases 3 rooms to practitioners who run their own businesses. The rooms include a massage bed, all furniture & equipment necessary to run a practice. Current tenants include:
- an Acupuncturist
- a Remedial Massage Therapist
- a Reflexologist/Bowen practitioner
A well-run business with strong growth potential available to the right person.
ENQUIRE about a Business Profile today!
CALL: Dean Demeyer (03) 6108 9110