First time on the Market, well established, highly profitable engineering business
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
INVESTMENT: $1,064,000 + SAV
Freehold property is also available.
This engineering business has been operated successfully in Smithton by the Kingston Family since 1952.
This highly profitable business is an integral service provider to most major commercial businesses in the Circular Head district.
* Very profitable with a high ROI
* An established and diversified client base of all sizes and covering most industries.
* Circular Head is a self-contained region in Tasmania's far North West, where key industries are currently growing
* Industries include forestry and timber production, agriculture, dairy and prime beef production, commercial fishing and aquaculture, manufacturing, tourism, vegetable processing, wind farms and iron ore pelletising.
* Largest engineering business in Circular Head with limited local competitors to handle jobs over a certain size and scale
* Stable and dedicated team of experienced employees
This is a major business in the Circular Head region, well recognised by the local community and considered to be part of the local cultural history.
ENQUIRE FOR A BUSINESS PROFILE TODAY!
CALL: Dean Demeyer on (03) 6105 0701