St Elmo Restaurant and Bar
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
St Elmo Bar & Restaurant, Byron Bay, for sale. Offering modern Spanish Tapas and exquisit bar. Over ten years trading, offering excellent returns to owners. Long lease and rare Liquor Licence.
Fletcher Street, Byron Bay
About the Business
Over the last decade, St Elmo has established a reputation as one of the premier places to wine and dine in the heart of Byron Bay. Drawing in locals and holiday makers with its contemporary, light filled fit out and dynamic menu. The St Elmo experience has been described as the most authentic tapas experience this side of Spain, engaging the best produce and suppliers of the region accompanied by an ever-changing wine list that keeps people coming back for more.
St Elmo Bar & Restaurant is offered for sale with the following key features
• Long lease with favourable conditions. Latest possible expiration date of current lease is December 2030.
• One of the few establishments in Byron Bay with an On-Premise Liquor Licence, allowing St Elmo to trade as a bar as well as a restaurant.
• Excellent Location in Fletcher St, in what is quickly becoming THE place to eat and drink in Byron Bay
• Highly attractive fit-out including feature mosaic bar and atmospheric lighting
• A reputation for some of the best Spanish Tapas found in Australia and an outstanding wine and cocktail selection.
St Elmo offers excellent returns to its current owners and is listed for sale with interest between $1.65M - $1.75M + SAV. This is an exciting opportunity to own an iconic Byron Bay restaurant and reap the rewards this tourist mecca town has to offer.
To obtain a full Business Profile document on this outstanding opportunity please contact Donohoe Business Sales on 0475 670 675.
Strong avenues for potential growth have been identified by our assessment team. Please contact for further information.
Owners are available for a full and comprehensive handover.
Broker/Agent ID Number: