* LOCATION - It's a vibrant coffee and food destination, on a busy road in Sydney's trendy Refern with both cosy indoor dining and ambient alfresco tables
* FOLLOWING - Consistent turnover for more than 8 years, provides minimal risk to a new owner. Locals, socialites (and their dogs) rave about the unique ambience and quality home made gourmet meals, cakes, slices are available.
* POTENTIAL - A growing population with increased building construction, will keep customers coming for years to come. There is a long lease with option to renew. Large walk in cool room, and all the cooking facilities required.
* PRICE - It has been discounted to sell quickly, now available for $180,000 (originally $349,000)
Reasons you should quickly enquire about this opportunity and receive further information include;
* Established 8 years, with consistent and growing turnover and profits
* Long lease with option to renew
* Excellent return on investment
* Excellent reputation for homemade food and quality coffee
* Food blogger top 5 places to eat in Sydney's South
* Busy car and foot traffic
* Great local support, with potential to add further with liquor license
* Independent, NO franchise or marketing fees
If you are on the hunt for your dream cafe, this could be the one. Contact us today for more information by completing the enquiry on this page, or contact Maree McSweyn on 1300 466455.