Young Engineers LEGO Education Franchise
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Young Engineers is a children’s STEM education franchise that’s booming in 43 different countries AND COUNTING.
*About the Franchise*
In Australia, Young Engineers have grown to be 15 franchisees strong in just 5 short years. In 2019 alone, more than 10,000 students have already experienced our inspiring engineering workshops in more than 200 school based locations across Australia.
What makes Young Engineers a great business opportunity?
- Modest Investment: relatively low investment and quick returns
- Quick Returns: Average cost per student, per 8 week after school program is $140-$160. Classes are generally up to 16 students per 1 instructor. Numbers can be doubled if working in pairs or the other 16 kits are made available. Prices and length of programs are determined by you. This does not include incursions, birthday parties, holiday programs, Golden Age, professional development etc
- Rewarding: inspiring children to be tomorrow’s innovators is fun, satisfying and profitable.
- Low Risk: a mix of income streams from multiple market. Providing opportunities in any socio-economic setting
- Support: step-by-step training & support from successful Australian franchisees
- Existing Clients: Ongoing marketing campaigns to reach-out to new audience
- Growth-Oriented: Brisbane Metro's territory has a population of 260,000 - more than what the new franchisees are been offered
- Proof of Concept: Worldwide: 43 Countries, 50+ Franchisees worldwide
*About the Territory*
Young Engineers Brisbane Metro territory is an exclusive territory that is made up of mid to high end inner city suburbs with a diverse socio demographic and high decile schools. The territory spans from Bulimba to Yeronga across the river to Indooroopilly down to Hamilton - including the CBD.
The current owner was the first Young Engineer’s franchise in QLD who established and built a solid foundation which is highly regarded within the industry.
Young Engineers Brisbane Metro is in full operation with an established clientele. With existing bookings in place, you will be able to continue operating and expanding the business in no time.
The benefits of purchasing an established Young Engineer’s franchise are:
- Exclusive elite territory that is larger than purchasing a new territory
- Training and hand over provided
- Established relationships with stakeholders; schools and organisations
- Loyal clientele
- Pre-bookings are in place
- Use of unique model plans, designed in-house by engineers and architects
- On-going support from Master Australian franchisees and Australian and International franchise owners
*Check List - Do You Have What It Takes?*
Passion: do you want to make a difference to your life and the lives of tomorrow leaders?
Proactive: do you want to be challenged and expand on an established business?
Profitable: do you have good entrepreneurial instincts for operating a successful business?
Preparation: are you interested in inspiring people through Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) concepts and using LEGO and robotics as a fun and interactive way of teaching?
If you ticked all the boxes, you should explore this opportunity further.
You could be the next Young Engineers Franchise owner and inspire greatness to the many lives you will encounter while building your empire.
Act Now! Selling at a reduced price.
Owner is moving onto other ventures. Make an offer and get a bargain!
YouTube Share URL: