Stock Included: No
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 11
Gross Revenue: 1,200,000
-Import/wholesale/distribution Business operation and simple to run and Manage ,
Easy to get new Jobs ie they subscribe to CORDEL- which gives them a report of all new building jobs- they then have all the details and specs to supply+ quote to win the job
as they have a high quality and exclusive products they are in strong position to supply the project with their products , as the site needs to have these products for the site.
approx. turnover is $1.15 million with increasing turnover ie just starting on new projects in sydney and Canberra -each is $100k in value for each projects ,
Massive expansion and Upside Opportunity for Australia wide and N/Z expansion also
average Gross Profit increasing from change in business operation ,was 32% in 2016 , then 40% 2017 and currently running at approx 43% from changes in operation
$260k plus nett profit
Import /wholesale /distribution in construction supply
Great upside-set up distributors in other states etc , easy to run
Steady consistent figures
Getting 60% margins with installs they are now also doing with jobs ,
Melb or Sydney is ideal for head office, currently based in Tassie
Do lot of Jobs here in melb ie just finished Bentleigh , about to start another in burwood soon
Staring job now in Tassie $200k job(60-70% gross profit)
Supply to the Building Industry
Sell rigid insulation products into commercial and residential construction projects.
It also sells insulation for the refrigerated transport and cold store warehousing market.
Also in the range is a full suite of accessories including fixings, tapes and fastening guns.
They have Exclusive Distribution agreements of their Products from Spain into Aust and N/Z
approx. turnover is $1.2m with an average Gross Profit of 43%
many jobs now running at 60%-70% gross profit
Nett Profit-approx $260k plus p/a and room for growth
Only needs 1-2 people in the business to run
Currently 2 brothers with some admin support from 1 of their wives,
There is minimal administration work required +with 1-2 sales staff and could be easily integrated into a buyers system.
Large upside and product range extension
History of company –
been in the construction industry for approx. 10 years. started selling rigid insulation into the market in July ’06
Their rigid insulation sales have also increased rapidly, with the main market being Victoria, followed by New South Wales. They have also sold into all other states in Australia and are consistently sending there XPS to Antarctica.
shopping centres throughout Aust.,
Corporate business parks,
apartments throughout aust.,
They have spent thousands of dollars in securing ISO9705 certification and a variety for other testing reports for their range of product.
2XR ECO POLY sheets EPS Foil board 2XR XPS 2XR Ultra Soffit 2XR Ultra Wall
Phenolic Render System 2XR Ultra Fix 2XR Rapid Fastener (Patented Technology)
Can be located in any location ,currently operate from a home/office in Tasmania
Melbourne or Sydney would be ideal
Currently Use 3pl Warehousing: Vic, Tas and NSW
XPS - They have a major customer in Melbourne and have another customer in Sydney (refrigerated truck body manufacturer) about to trial the specialised sheet sizes they have available as they can see massive benefit to their production to run with their product. Due to the success of a waterproofing project in Clarence Street – Sydney more opportunities are opening up. Product is marketed and specified under their own branding.
Some more info re the choice solutions business is below
They are growing fast and only looking to sell this business to concentrate on another business division that is unrelated
1) What products it currently sells , Extruded Polystyrene, Phenolic foam and accessories, eg fixings to install it tape for joins, polystyrene for under slab insulation, breather paper for house wrap, etc
2) Where (which country it comes from) , Australia, Spain, China, Taiwan, Breather paper comes from US
3) The application/use of each product in its product list, Extruded goes to truck body manufacturers, concrete tilt up manufacturers, roof gardens, Phenolic goes into car park ceilings, polystyrene goes in many applications, etc
Current operations gives them approx. 47% gross profit margin
Business is growing currently strongly
Have 2 projects currently in Sydney and Canberra- 100k projects each
Stock on hand $130k
1. What each partners job description would be, will each partner have equal job share? I do marketing and technical support, Mark looks after admin and foreign purchasing
2. Business cashflow? Good
3. How long has the business been operating and how long have they been in this business? 7 years, been doing what we are currently for 4 years
4. Key customers? Builders, commercial plasterers, truck body manufacturers, waterproofers,
5. Their terms and length of payment? 30 day from Invoice, averages 40 days to payment
6. What areas of the business are systemized? MYOB for admin, stock levels, Smartsheet for marketing and controlling projects
7. How many hours a week do they work at the business? 35
8. How often do they have holidays? Have 2 weeks at Christmas, all public holidays, I also went to UK for a holiday mid Jan
9. How dependant is the business on the current owners? Not, very easy to train someone
10.2018 Forecast? How secure is future income? Good
Margins now up to 70% gross profit
We have 40 active customers plus cash sales.
This is a business that can be operated by one person
Basically we have 6 main customers in the commercial plastering sector who would spend between $10 to $40k a month, another that spend 30k every 3 months in commercial truck body building, a big building company that spends 10k a month on flooring insulation and breather paper, the other sales are made up of 100k projects in the waterproofing and cold store sector.
We are also getting new customers all the time.
we are involved in the wall cladding market in a limited way and the business has the potential to develop one with our XPS, no one else does that in Australia, they all use polystyrene.
please contact to discuss this business further-Confidentiality will need to be completed for financials
we also have similar industry businesses of High Quality currently available to buy if this business is not suitable
- Stock photo used, not actual business.
Property Title Included:
Business Operated from Home: