Well Established Profitable Darwin Rural Hairdressing Salon
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Are you a high quality hairdresser who is worth more than your current salary? Are you tired of working for a wage and making others wealthy? A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a long established, profitable hair salon in Darwin's rural area. Curl Up & Dye in Humpty Doo has been successfully operating for 15 years and is one of only 2 salons servicing the entire Humpty Doo area. The salon has a modern, spacious fitout, fantastic low cost lease, strong local foot traffic flow and a profitable trading history. These all combine to present a fantastic opportunity for a hairdresser looking to benefit from owning a quality salon rather than working for someone else. The asking price includes nearly $12k of trading stock and is a fraction of the setup cost for a new salon. The business would suit a hairdresser seeking to live in the rural area and have a business close to home.
The key highlights of the business include:
* 15 years of continuous operation including 10 by the current owner has built a great reputation & repeat client list.
* Excellent location in the Humpty Doo Central Complex adjacent to the Woolworths Shopping Centre high foot traffic area.
* Highly attractive rental and lease conditions.
* Well-presented salon with 5 work stations for sale at a fraction of new establishment cost.
* High cash transaction business payment is immediate upon service no outstanding debtors.
* Sale price includes approximately $12k of Loreal and other stock.
Seeking Expressions of Interest. Stop working for minimal wages and call Andrew Hahn today for further information on this opportunity.