Long established (32 years) family owned, sheetmetal fabrication business located in the northern suburbs of Perth.
The business is for sale for the price of $350,000+GST.
Reason for sale is retirement.
Selling price includes:
• All plant and equipment (High definition CNC plasma cutter, CNC press brake, CNC guillotine, welders, punches etc)
• 10,000+ social media followers across Facebook and Instagram
• Mature Facebook pixel (for marketing through Facebook)
• 3D modelling and nesting software
• All canopy and tray designs (3 years of refining)
• Fully functional mobile friendly website (inbuilt email enquiry system)
• Manufacturing and fitting guides for canopy and trays
Our business started out as general sheetmetal fabrication business 32 years ago in the northern suburbs of Perth. Over the past few years we have moved into the 4wd industry focusing on a niche market of canopy and ute trays.
Our name has been around for years in the sheetmetal industry. This is has given customers confidence in working with us for the general sheetmetal jobs and over to the more in depth canopy and tray builds.
Being a niche market with a booming 4wd industry, it gives this business a huge opportunity for someone looking to take it to the next level and expand across Australia and beyond.
Enquiries have come from our home state of Western Australia, many from the east coast (Queensland, Victoria, etc) and a hand full from overseas (Dubai etc).
All manufacturing designs and drawings are all 3D modeled using Solidworks. This is where the industry is going and thus allows for this business to keep expanding as the market demand increases.
Our products are branded and distinctive. Giving the customers a real sense of being part of an elite owners group.
We have a new website that was created in 2019. Valued at $7k+GST. This feeds all enquirers to us directly via email.
In conjunction with our new mobile friendly website, we have a following of over 10,000+ on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. Marketing these two assets, will allow for more business growth and exposure as you see fit.
• Long lease options for factory premises available
• Owners will provide assistance during the hand over period
Our business has been run by a family team – Father, son and wife, with employees.
This business will suit a sheetmetal tradesman or a business orientated person who has the commitment and wants a challenge to take it to the next level.
The designs and hard work have been done. With a good work ethic, the potential for this business is as much as you’d like it to be.
For more details or any queries you may have, don’t hesitate to contact me directly.