Retro Renovated Warehouse Cafe in Prime Brunswick Area! (Our Ref V1522)
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
- Spacious renovated warehouse cafe with retro decor and impressive menu!
- Consistently taking approx $12,000 per week with huge customer database and growing!
- Local favourite pumping out over 35 kg coffee per week with further potential!
- Secure lease with rent of only $558 p/w in prime central inner suburb location.
- Just off the busiest street in Brunswick - Sydney Road, with huge exposure!
- Busy bike lane passing cafe with bike rack out front.
- 1 minute walk from the train station with trams available all along Sydney Road.
- Plenty of parking around the area due to high residential population.
- Neighbouring a major University and main shopping centre, Barkly Square.
- Huge developments in immediate area, including 250 apartments directly opposite
- Very loyal following with fantastic reviews on social media/google.
- A hot spot for university students and local gatherings often hosting live music.
- Delicious food menu with vegetarian and gluten free options and at a cheap price.
- Spacious indoor area with separate cafe and seating areas for 75 pax inside and out.
- Short trading hours with a 4.00 pm close and liquor license in place until 11pm.
- Huge potential to extend trading hours or introduce university/trivia nights etc..
- Suitable for owner operator - reduce wage expenses!
- This is an unbeatable opportunity with endless potential..
- Call now to organise an exclusive inspection of this trendy Brunswick cafe!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1522)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”