Bayside Hair & Beauty Salon
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Are you looking for a Fantastic Opportunity to Secure a Salon just off Beach road? On offer is established business with a team of stylists providing a high-end experience of styling and colour services.
The salon provides hairdressing services in all aspects of female and male hairdressing. Such services include haircuts, blow-dry’s, shampooing, heat styling work, semi-permanent and permanent colour, highlights and foils. There is also retail trade of hair care products.
The business key features are:
• Location with regular walk-ins from surrounding retail shops and main train station.
• Professional fit out with recent refurbishment; equipment, basins and fittings in excellent condition.
• Six figure business which can be run under management.
• Owner currently runs the salon part-time.
• Takings average 8,000 + p/w.
• Stock $5,000 – $10,000.
• Rent $2,400 p/m + GST with a flexible long lease.
• Options to sublease the beauty salon.
• 6 Hairdressing stations, 3 staff, 3 basins.
• Not trading Sundays and Mondays.
• Large database of clients with industries best automated appointment system.
• Developed website and great social media following.
Why is this business successful?
Established 34 years ago in 1985 and the current vendor acquired the business in 2011. The teams combined experience and passion for providing a high-end experience has transformed the salon into a thriving business.
Located near the beach, Bay road and Sandringham station sees a constant flow of foot traffic. A large database has built up over the years creating a busy and well-known hair salon that is visually appealing; the up to date décor providing a comfortable atmosphere. Clients can look forward to a pleasant experience together with professional hair or beauty services. Passers-by are sure to feel confident in making an appointment and existing word of mouth drives new enquiry via their website.
The salon was refurbished two years ago into what it is today, offering a new owner a turnkey business. With a flexible long lease and excellent rent for the location, the likelihood of ongoing success is highly likely. A new owner can earn six figures running things part-time, or, opt to work longer hours in the business for a greater return.
If you are looking for a solid salon in an ideal location to own and operate, or, to run under management with a comfortable return, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price: $140,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Broker: Daniel Callegari | Mob: 0415 378 434 | firstname.lastname@example.org