Colac’s Indoor Sports & Entertainment Centre
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Are you looking for an Action-Packed Indoor Sports and Entertainment Centre? On offer in the country town of Colac Victoria is a 3,800 sqm building with plenty of room for indoor activities and games for children and adults alike. The ‘L’ shaped building is set up with 4 indoor tennis courts, a multi-court for indoor cricket, netball, soccer, and beach volleyball courts.
Colac’s favourite sporting venue has been operating since 1984 and is used for playing tennis, soccer, cricket, beach volleyball, netball, table tennis, pilates, yoga, Mpower minis as well as an inflatable fun park and laser tag. Birthday party packages, special group bookings and functions are available with add-ons such as a disco room. Laser tag is also available for adults and Nerf gunplay is very popular for children as an alternative
The key business features are:
• Large Indoor Sports Centre in Country South West Victoria (approx. 45 minutes from Geelong) offering a large versatile space for many sporting and recreational activities.
• Many external groups hire the space including Disability Groups, Football & Netball Clubs, Social Groups, Schools and Events such as Bike Education which set up a large bike obstacle course for primary school children.
• The versatility and size of the space provides a competitive opportunity to offer numerous sports and other programs to the local community and allows a new owner to further diversify the business if desired.
• Provides a social sporting environment for sports including Tennis, Table Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Rebound Netball, Soccer & Futsal, Indoor Cricket and Beach Badminton all year round in any weather conditions.
• Customers seeking to play indoor sports are not on offer elsewhere in the region.
• The facility’s space allows for numerous products to be introduced. Some of these opportunities include things such as Kinder gym, Rock Climbing, Mini Golf, Indoor Footy, Indoor Lawn Bowls, trampolines and more.
• The business has not focussed heavily on cross-selling marketing opportunities so promoting birthday party options and event options to existing participants could be significantly improved to add value and revenue to the business.
• A negotiable lease is on offer and the business comes with a team of 8 trained staff and all the equipment included in the sale.
Why is this business successful?
Being an indoor sporting centre that can offer almost every sport under the sun ensures year-round participation on any day or night. With organised competitions, both social and competitive for juniors, teenagers, men’s and women create a more meaningful experience for patrons and ensure they return each season. Organised ongoing sporting competitions have higher retention than offering one-off sporting hire.
Programs such as the Mpower minis designed for pre-schoolers aged 3.5 to 5-years-old to facilitate fundamental movement and perceptual-motor skills prepares little ones for participation in all future sporting and physical activity. It also brings in the Mum’s and Dads who are then encouraged to join in by finding a suitable night and sport and creates awareness around other offerings such as the weekend inflatable fun park, laser tag and birthday packages.
The addition of the Pilates and Yoga studio completes the centre as an all-inclusive venue offering a healthy mind, body and soul with excellent social opportunities. The centre is always buzzing with activity and happy faces.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding business in sport and recreation with existing clientele and a great return, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $250,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales Geelong and South West Victoria
Office (03) 5259 9970
Broker: Laurie Farrell | Mob: 0418 339 230 | firstname.lastname@example.org | visit us at geelong.thefinngroup.com.au