Urban Pasta was launched in 2012 as part of the first 10 Sydney Food Trucks and has become an iconic brand over the years within the community and the food truck sector.
It has built solid business foundations with excellent reputation in the event and catering industry, and has room for further growth potential.
Urban Pasta operates from both a food truck and a marquee (pop-up stall serving either gnocchi or our full pasta menu) which enables the business to maximise concurrent bookings and to generate higher income is shorter period of time.
Urban Pasta has the perfect food offering (pasta / gnocchi / ravioli / fries / arancinis & more) for catering, wedding, corporate, events (small & large) and street trading.
More Photos available here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/SYEpaRB6aax85HWt8
- $450,000 annual turnover
- $150,000 annual profit (or more depending on your running cost)
- $60,000 projected sales (pre-booked events) until the end of 2019
- $0 in food waste
- can generate over $20,000 sales per day (with 5-6 staff, it's the easiest kitchen operation you'll ever find)
- has achieved over $60,000 sales over 3 days at some of the largest music festival
- 2012 Renault Master Automatic (Car Licence) 60,000 kms
- 2 x Electrolux LPG 40L Pasta Cooker (can swap 1 x pasta cooker with 1 x fryer)
- 1 x Dual Automatic Pasta Basket Lifter
- 1 x Commercial range hood
- 1 x 5.5kva Generator
- 1 x Alto-Shaam Hot Box
- 1 x Bain Marie
- 1 x integrated cold salad bar into cool room fridge
- 1 x Custom Made fridge (cool room with glass display) 4.5m long x 80 cm high x 70 cm deep)
- 3 x sinks + hot water + fresh/grey water tanks)
- 1 x POS
- 1 x TV
- 2 x 18kg LPG bottles + possibility to connect 1 x 45kg LPG for multiple days festival
- Plenty of storage
7 Stock Included:
Yes Property Title Included:
No Business Relocatable:
Yes Business Operated from Home:
Yes YouTube Share URL: