Newly Renovated Authentic Italian Styled Cafe in Collingwood! (Our Ref: V1599)
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
- Vintage styled, Italian cafe in the inner City-Fringe taking approx. $4,500 p/w!
- Operating 5 days only, very short hours (7am – 3pm) with option for weekend trade.
- Very cheap rent of only $350 per week with long and secure lease of 3+3+3+3.
- All food made on-site using fresh, local and Italian-imported top-quality ingredients.
- A delicious range of breads, pastries, cakes, pasta, pizza and more, cooked fresh daily.
- Selling 10-12kg coffee p/w using an Italian styled coffee blend sourced from local roasters.
- Rapidly growing and very loyal following with fantastic online reviews.
- Newly renovated/fit-out and all equipment less than 1 year old with full commercial kitchen.
- Attractive European styled set-up with intimate seating for approx 22 - not a cent to spend.
- Low overheads with plenty of potential to increase takings and liquor licence on the way.
- Optional 3 bedroom apartment upstairs (currently being rented out).
- Situated on main road in highly sought-after Collingwood area with huge exposure.
- A short walk to the train station and less than 15 mins out of the city.
- Call now to book an exclusive inspection!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1599)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”