Geelong Aircraft Plastic & Leather Repairs
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Are you looking for something different - a solid income with a specialist plastic and leather repairs business holding process patents and airline contracts with major growth opportunities? On offer is a two in one business deal with a 43% ROI - Business one specialising in the provision of quality repairs of various non-structural interior plastic components for aircraft. Business two specialising in bespoke automotive, marine, household, agricultural and industrial repairs on plastic, leather and vinyl.
Business 1. has process patents in 11 international countries including the USA and Europe. They are at the forefront of innovation with their exclusive technology for repairing non-structural plastic components servicing major airlines with a wide range of solutions to damaged non-structural interior aircraft components.Currently holding contracts with Australian and International Airlines.
Business 2. sits side by side and has a repair process that allows flexibility to repair almost any plastic component with almost invisible results and often finishing with a repair that is stronger than the original material –offering a fast turnaround service for parts and priding themselves on quality workmanship. With qualified, specialised and licensed staff that can operate between both businesses, there has been a steady increase in revenue over the years and significant opportunities for future growth.
The key features of this business sale are:
• Contracts with Australian and International Airlines.
• No direct competitors.
• Environmentally-friendly solutions.
• Long term employees qualified in all aspects of both businesses.
• A unique process that allows for fast repair on the aircraft at the gate and between flights creating enormous savings for airlines and securing ongoing contracts for repairs.
• Exclusive patented technology for the repair of non-structural plastics, leather, vinyl and ultra-leather in 11 international counties.
• Certifications CASR 145 (Australia), EASA 145 (Europe) and CAAS 145 (Singapore – By a Technical Arrangement with CASR).
• Diversified income with two businesses servicing airline and automotive, marine, household and industrial repairs on plastic, leather and vinyl.
• Opportunity to expand both domestically across a broad range of industries and internationally within the Airline industry.
If you are looking for an excellent investment with expansion opportunities, this "mid-six-figure" business is in a unique and exclusive industry that is highly promising and likely to be rewarding.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
Office (03) 5259 9970
Broker: Alan Wood | Mob: 0400 792 811 | firstname.lastname@example.org | visit us at geelong.thefinngroup.com.au