ATTENTION ALL BUSINESS INVESTORS! Two Long Established & Highly Profitable Stores!
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Established for over 40 years, these two well known Hoods Carpet Court stores are now on the market due to impending owner retirement.
These family owned and operated stores have certainly stood the test of time, offering all types of quality floor coverings including carpet, timber, laminate, vinyl planks, as well as blinds and wall panels.
Key Features & Benefits:
* Long established and highly profitable stores
* Very well located in Fyshwick, Canberra's major commercial/industrial hub, and Phillip, Canberra's southside commercial hub with high visibility from Hindmarsh Drive
* Lease in place to 31 August 2022 at the Phillip store with a 5 year option
* Experienced and dedicated staff who are willing to stay on with new owner
* Large amount of work in progress
* Repeat commerical customers
* Currently owner-operated and managed, however would also suit investors considering the consistently high turnover and profits (the business is currently transitioning into being run under part-time management)
* Amazing 58% return on investment based on the owner's 2018 adjusted earnings as calculated from the available accountant prepared financials and the current asking price
* Three vehicles included in the sale
There is also an opportunity to purchase the Fyshwick premises, however should this not be desired, a long lease term can be negotiated with the vendor.
Sale Price $1.1 million + SAV
BE QUICK or you'll miss out on this exceptional business opportunity!
For more information about this amazing opportunity please contact Michael Newham of Finn Business Sales on 0419 263 014 or email email@example.com