Bar with Small Kitchen in Iconic Eastern Suburbs Location. PRICE DROPPED!
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
PRICE DROPPED!!! New asking price: $60,000 + SAV.
Iconic Eastern Suburbs location in a bustling commercial main street, with good mix of pedestrian and road traffic. Exposure to local residential, tourist and business customers with nearby retail stores, offices, hotel accommodations and beach.
Beautifully presented bar with stylish contemporary fit out and abundance of natural light. Indoor seating and cosy outdoor courtyard space.
Key Business Features:
* A fantastic opportunity to acquire a well-established Wine/Cocktail bar in an affluent Sydney Eastern Suburbs location near beach
* Attractive website, fantastic online presence
* Up to 45 guests across indoor and outdoor space
* Extensive Cocktail and wine menu
* Small kitchen serving a sensational, inventive menu of share plates and snack foods. Fusion cuisine combining Oriental and Mediterranean flavours
* Highly reputable bar with exceptionally strong reviews across many sites: Google, TripAdvisor, Facebook, Zomato, The Fork and more.
* Priced to Sell! Previous asking price: $75,000 + SAV. New Asking Price: $60,000 + SAV.
For more information please contact Garry Sheffield at Transact Group on 0410 684 224 or email@example.com