Passive Income Business with Fixed Returns.
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Invest in high-yield capital leases.
Are you looking for hands-free, fixed and secure returns on your money? The Vcomms equipment capital lease opportunity provides 10-12%returns p.a. for 3-5 years.
What is a capital lease?
A capital lease (also called a finance or sales lease) is a form of financing used by businesses with specialised equipment unique to their needs. Big Picture Alternatives is the Australian marketplace for investing in peer-to-business capital lease opportunities.
Who is Vcomms Connect?
Vcomms Connect Pty. Ltd. provides highly secure connectivity for financial institutions and security companies around the world. They have been doing this successfully for over 18 years, with major partnerships including Armaguard Group, M2MOne, Vodafone and Amazon Web Services.
Vcomms uses capital lease financing as a way to reduce the upfront cost of supplying equipment for its network services. They are an Australian registered company, and the equipment lease is governed under Australian law.
How does it work?
- You purchase business equipment under a capital lease with Vcomms in under an hour and entirely online using our platform.
- You lease the equipment back to Vcomms and earn a monthly lease payment at 10-12%p.a. of your capital for three years. Vcomms keeps operating control - there's no work required.
- Vcomms repays the full price of the equipment. Depending on the chosen lease, repayment is either periodic throughout the term or in full upon completion.
What can I use it for?
- Generate consistent business cashflow
- Boost an SMSF
- Pay off a mortgage faster
- Grow savings faster
- Generate income with paid-out super
What are the benefits?
- Minimum investment just $15,750 + GST.
- 10-12% p.a. returns on your investment for 3-5 years in the form of contracted fixed lease payments.
- 100% of the initial capital paid back by the end of the contract.
- Passive income with no hidden or ongoing costs.
- Ownership of equipment secured with Australian Government's Personal Property Security Register.
- All leased equipment is fully insured and maintained by the lessee.
- Clear and assessable risk.
What are others saying?
"I was very fortunate to have met Natalie from BPA who provided me with information related to purchasing Vcomms modems. I initially purchased 200 modems and everything that I was advised about the process was delivered and after 6 months, I made my second purchase of another 200 modems. I will continue to purchase through BPA as they have given me the confidence with delivering on what they promote."
- Steve R.
Enquire todayto receive a comprehensive information pack containing a detailed explanation, corporate credentials, helpful links, and sample capital lease contract.