Cessnock Plaza News and Gifts - Hunter Valley NSW - Lotto-Lottery-Gifts and More - Gigantic Lotto Commissions $259,458 p.a. Huge Population Growth - Offered at only $246,000 plus SAV
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This is an amazingly successful Newsagency and Lotto Agencywith gross turnover exceeding $2.7 million and growing year-on-year. We are ideally located inside Cessnock Plaza with reduced trading hours on the weekend adding to the ideal work-life balance. If you have been looking to escape the big-city rat-race and work for yourself, this is the perfect business and you MUST get some details from us!
Cessnock Plaza News and Gifts is perfectly located to leverage off the large foot-traffic attracted by a large, modern Woolworths as the anchor store and an ever-popular Aldi nearby in the town. These stores make this shopping location the focus for the town. Cessnock is a fast-growing town with a high-population of families and older empty-nesters who are the target market for our business.
The store has an excellent 3 x 3 lease at reasonable rent with the usual outgoings expected of a Shopping Centre of this calibre and crowd drawing capacity. There is a wonderful opportunity to introduce Educational Toys and Books plus Gifts to match the already popular Greeting Card section. This also bridges the gap in the community between old and "new"people already living in this growth town.
The entire business turns over in excess of $2.7 million annually. The Lott caps it off with a very sustainable performance of daily traffic increasing the commissions this next year with the new Omni Channel Program starting next month (Sept-Oct). This promises the opportunity to make an extra $500.00 per week which converts to the massive total of $285,500 commissions approx. per annum.
- MASSIVE: Lotto commissions a proven $258,458,000 p.a. plus potential with Omni Lotto to increase income to $285,500 p.a. enough to pay the Staff and Rent.
- Total business turnover is in excess of $2.7 million dollars with predicted future growth
- No newspaper Deliveries-Concentrated retail trading rapidly expanding.
- A sustainable and solid community base of local residents with the growth of new, younger, enthusiastic families integrating with children at the same schools and building a community for future years to come.
- Located in Key position within the No 1 Shopping precinct in town -Cessnock Plaza
- These figures can only improve as the current, under -construction car park modernisation nears completion trading increases are a given.
If you love the Hunter Valley and a relaxed, friendly lifestyle, you'll love this opportunity to make really good money in a very pleasant environment with a great future.
For further information contact us NOW for a full Business Profil