Popular Catering Company #028
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Providing Clubs, Government Departments, Aged Care Facilities, Private and Corporate Functions, Sporting Events etc. With a Simple & Proven Popular Catering Menu. This Simple, But Tasty Menu Has Created An On Going Popularity, Generating a Reliable Returning Clientele. Staff Are Fully Trained, Allowing This Owner to Remain Home Based & Investing Minimal Part Time Hours (Owner Doesn’t Attend Events…Staff Do).
• Being established for nearly two decades provides a new owner a highly systemised way to earn a good living, investing only part-time hours, and being based from the convenience of home (anywhere in greater Brisbane).
• This catering business is only profitable, it has provided hundreds of corporate, business, government, and private clients with one of the most sought after menus – you’ll understand why it is so simple, and popular when you see the menu options clients adopt for their regular or annual events. A substantial number of clients return annually, with this business also specialising in providing the aged care facility market with catered food and buffets.
• This type of catering is in demand by a very broad cross section of the greater community, with this business completing the total number of jobs per week which is ultimately supportive of this owner’s lifestyle freedoms. Choosing to take more than two months off to go away on holiday, per annum for example, able to leave staff to fulfil client orders. This owner enjoys remaining within her home base, leaving staff to attend and fulfil each client job, on site.
• This provider is a price competitive business, able to offer value for money, for its menu delights. The food quality continues to generate consistent sales volumes, per annum. Only a small commercial and licensed kitchen is required to operate. This keeps profits readily available, due to the low costs. Staff are fully trained and can prepare, cook, and present the food at the booked events. The other great benefit of owning this business is its positive, paid upfront cashflow.
• This would be a fun and most enjoyable lifestyle, low risk business for a private owner.
• For an existing catering or food business, this would represent a most lucrative ‘bolt-on’ opportunity.
• More sales could be added by a new owner, by simply marketing to the large, existing client database (which this owner has not needed to do) or being proactive by calling the client just prior to their annual or regular event to support them getting organised. This owner takes deposits and pre-event payments in full. The large government, clubs, schools, aged care facilities etc pay within 7-14 days on average.
• There are no quality corners being cut here… and clients know it, and they can taste the difference – rewarding this business with their repeat patronage and referrals. Therefore, the client bookings keep coming, and the phone continues to ring.
• This is a stand out catering business, due to its quality, simplicity, and affordability. This simply offers the type of food that nearly everyone in the community enjoys and wants to eat. Hence, re-bookings by clients of all ages have ensued for nearly two decades.
This represents a bargain for its part-time hour, profit return and staff and equipment base and infrastructure. The existing clientele is of high quality, but it is time for this owner to genuinely retire after nearly 20 years. All being for the value for money amount of only $109K + SAV ($3-5K – fast moving stock)
Go online to: www.mercury5sky.com for more import/wholesale/distribution, home based, online businesses etc. for sale. Stay instantly updated with latest listings with our Facebook page [CLICK HERE] or LinkedIn [CLICK HERE]
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
Broker/Agent ID Number: