Cairns City Freehold with Transport, Storage & Distribution Business
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
In an ever-changing world the need for Refrigerated Transport, Storage and Distribution remains strong. This business sector is booming in the Cairns region - this opportunity reflects that trend.
Main features of the Freehold:
Cairns City Council designated usage 'Industry', close to CBD and Cairns port.
* Land area 2,882sqm.
* Buildings a total of 1,045sqm including office building, freezer area, covered loading bay, client freezer, rear awning.
* Construction of office building: Reinforced concrete footings and slab floor / masonry block internal & external walls / Colorbond roof with PVC down pipes.
* Construction of Cold Store: Reinforced concrete footings and slab floor / steel portal frame walls & roof / Insulated external & internal walls / Colorbond roof with PVC down pipes.
* Security boundary fencing / 2 concrete driveways / vehicle manoeuvring areas.
Main Features of this business:
* Independent operation trading successfully for 25 years.
* This business sector is booming!
* Transport of fresh products for the seafood, dairy, meat, and tropical fruit industries.
* Short and long term dry & cold storage.
* 300 pallet storage freezer / covered, temperature controlled docking bay.
* Clients located in Cairns region, the Tablelands, and throughout tropical Far North Queensland from Port Douglas to Innisfail.
* 7 trucks equipped with GPS & scanners.
* New freezer electric fork lift, and all other plant & equipment included in the sale.
* Export potential with AQIS (DAFF) 'A' Rating, HACCP SafeFood accredited.
* Export potential with AQIS (DAFF) 'A' Rating, close to Cairns Port.
* HACCP SafeFood accredited.
History, success, revenue growth, central location, potential for the future!