Iconic International Brand Comes to Australia
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
New Australian Wide Mobile Carts Franchise Opportunity with Nathan's Famous.
Celebrating 100 years and operating 330 outlets across the globe, Nathan's Famous is expanding its brand throughout Australia. Founded in 1916 with a small Hot Dog stand in Coney Island, New York, Nathan's Famous is now bringing the "Flavours of New York Since 1916" to Australia.
Nathan's Famous have created a unique product and brand that cannot be matched with other Hot Dog competitors in the market. The menu consists of simply Hot Dogs, Crinkle French Fries, Nathan's Famous fresh Lemonade and a variety of soft drinks.
Mobile food carts offer unique benefits and challenges which differ from opening a free standing restaurant.
Your Nathan's team will assist you with cart fabrication, design, training, marketing, and ongoing support. Nathan's will assist you with all pre-opening requirements, food and supply orders, on-site crew training, and developing a marketing plan.
Features of this business include:
- Hot Dogs are 100% Australian Smoked Beef cooked on a BBQ not boiled as most Hot Dogs are.
- Bread rolls and delicious toppings are delivered fresh from preferred suppliers.
- French Fries are cooked in Corn Oil which is reported to be one of the healthier oils on the market.
- Full menu stores include Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs, Chicken Burgers and Tenders, Beef Burgers, Crinkle Cut Fries and beverages.
- Healthy profit margins resulting in an excellent Return on Investment.
If you are looking for to be part of a growing new business opportunity, then this is one not to be missed.
Enquire now for further information about Nathan's Famous Mobile Carts.
Investment from: $133,000 plus GST
Broker: Graham Streeter
Phone: 02 9899 1999
Mobile: 0418 870 920
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW00484
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.