Iconic, Vintage Themed Cafe in St Kilda, Taking $13,500 p/w! (Our Ref: V1645)
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
- Cafe with boutique gift shop in the heart of St. Kilda taking approx $13,500 per week!
- Currently trading 7 days until 3:30 pm selling 26kg - 28kg coffee per week.
- Located on a main road in prime St. Kilda location with massive exposure!
- Long and secure lease of 5+5+5 with incredible cheap rent of $715 approx per week!
- Spacious double fronted cafe seating up to 60 inside and out - with a kitchen.
- Stunning fit-out and setup with with boutique gifts and trinket shop on-site.
- Outstanding online reviews with very loyal following, operating since 2013.
- Featured in Broadsheet, The Age, Lonely Planet, Urban List and Qantas in-flight magazine.
- Voted in the top 21 most photogenic cafes in Melbourne on Buzzfeed!!
- Serving delicious Allpress coffee, fresh, wholesome food with friendly service.
- Very successful business with even further potential to grow exposure and profits...
- Option to host functions, offer catering, introduce evening trade and obtain liquor licence!
- Close proximity to schools, shops and the town hall in a very busy residential area.
**Don't miss the opportunity to secure this iconic, established business
**Inspections will impress! Call now to organise your own private viewing..
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1645)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”