10-12% p.a. with capital lease investing
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This opportunity with fixed, high-yield returns is perfect for savvy-investing.
Grow your money up to 12% p.a. whilst providing a better alternative for businesses needing to finance their specialised equipment.
- Minimum investment of $15,750 + GST
- Fixed returns of up to 12% p.a. paid to you monthly
- 3-5 year terms with extension possibility
- Completely hands-free & no hidden costs
- SMSF friendly
- Limited availability
What is it?
Specialised equipment is often custom-made and unique to a business model. Furthermore, the equipment is often held off-site, such as at customers' premises or public locations (i.e. shopping malls, train stations or universities).
There are many ways to finance this type of equipment. However banks and other lending institutions often charge extremely high interest-rates.
This opportunity allows you to take the place of a bank or other lending institution, and privately finance specialised equipment for businesses under a capital leasing arrangement.
How does it work?
A capital lease (also called a finance or sales lease) is an alternative arrangement that can be used to finance specialised equipment. Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
- You purchase a company's specialised equipment.
- The company pays you a monthly lease fee (interest) to use the equipment for 3-5 years.
- At the end of the term, the business repays the principal amount and gains ownership of the equipment.
You can also choose a Principal and Interest option. Instead of repaying the principle amount at the end, the company pays off the principal amount in monthly instalments along with your monthly lease (interest) payment.
Your ownership of the equipment can be secured with the Australian Government's Personal Property Security Register (PPSR).
Please enquire now for more information on this opportunity.