10-12% p.a. with capital lease investing
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This capital leasing opportunity with fixed, high-yield returns is perfect for savvy-investing.
Capital leases allow you to grow your money while providing a better alternative for businesses who need to finance specialised equipment.
- Fixed returns of up to 12% p.a. paid to you monthly
- 3-5 year lease terms
- Completely hands-free, no hidden costs
- Minimum investment of $15,750 + GST
- SMSF-approved investment
- Limited availability
- Ownership of equipment secured with Australian Government's Personal Property Security Register.
How does it work?
A capital lease (also called a finance or sales lease) is an arrangement often used to finance business equipment.
In this opportunity, you are providing financing to verified businesses for specialised equipment that is needed to provide their services.
Here is a simple breakdown of how it works:
1. You buy specialised equipment from a company under a 3 or 5-year capital lease agreement.
2. The company uses and maintains the equipment while paying you monthly lease payments.
3. At the end of the term, the business repurchases the equipment for 100% of your purchase price and regains ownership.
You can also choose a Principle and Interest option. Instead of buying back the equipment at the end, the company pays off the principal amount in monthly instalments along with your monthly interest payment.
Please enquire now for more information on this opportunity.