RTO-Multiple income Channels Reg 2024
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
RTO focusing on School based delivery. Perth based RTOs are rare and ones with funding even more-so. This RTO has a number of income sources and has shown impressive growth over the last few years.
About the Business
The business is under semi-management and with funding through to 2022, approved panel provider and strong word of mouth referral base this RTO is ready to skyrocket!
Unfortunately, due to family issues, the vendor will not get to see the fruits of their immense hard work, compliance and development.
Registration is through to July 2024 giving you time to receive the benefits rarely provided when purchasing an RTO.
There is no doubting a Federal and State government push to School Based Training and Apprenticeships and as this RTO already is in the space, this barrier to entry is non-existent.
This business has shown growth in the last two years and FY 2020 is no exception showing solid growth and increased. There has been a continued focus on industry contacts and engagement and this has had a positive effect on the business.
Importantly, the business has recently and successfully undertaken ASQA and TAC (Western Australia) audits giving you confidence in compliance.
What a Scope of Registration!
• Certificate II in Automotive Electrical Technology
• Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology
• Certificate II in Automotive Steering and Suspension System Technology
• Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology
• Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
• Certificate IV in Automotive Management
• Diploma of Automotive Management
• Certificate II in Business
• Certificate III in Business
• Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
• Certificate IV in Business
• Certificate IV in Customer Engagement
• Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
• Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
• Diploma of Work Health and Safety
• Diploma of Leadership and Management
• Certificate II in Engineering
• Certificate II in Engineering Pathways
• Certificate II in Retail Services
• Certificate III in Retail
• Certificate IV in Retail Management
This is certainly an amazing opportunity to acquire a Perth based and school based focused RTO with high demand courses on scope and a profitable existing operation.
For more detailed information contact the Infinity Team on 0422 614 514 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinity Business Brokers are Highly Experienced Specialists in RTO Sales, Acquisitions and RTO Mergers. They are Australia’s leading RTO sales authority. Operating Australia wide.
With a wealth of experience in Registered Training Organisations Travis is known and respected as Australia’s leading authority on RTO sales.
Broker/Agent ID Number: