Paint Product/Equipment Outlet #079
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Distributing & Supplying to High Volume & Repeat Ordering Painting Companies & Trade Clients, Including End Users (Majority Pay Upfront). Couriering Products to Clients Throughout the Greater Brisbane Region. A High Gross Margin & Net Income Yields, As With Sales Growth to Date 19/20! A Positive Cash Flow…Staff Can Manage in Owner’s Absence.
• Established for the last 2 ½ decades, this owner is now ready to retire from this business and industry. This being a boon for a new owner stepping in at this highly profitable and natural sales growth juncture. The staff in place can manage this operation in the owner’s absence (staff being multi-skilled). Enjoying a high overall gross margin and net income, per transaction. This is thanks to highly advantageous product supply negotiations, along with having hundreds of trade & end user clients who have remained loyal for the last 10+ years. With such a diversity of clientele across a myriad of trades, this is a highly popular and centrally located trade centre & outlet. Why not enjoy this organically grown operation, which requires no marketing or advertising for its sales volumes to grow. Offers the transfer of multi-generational clients and clients who return often for all the paint products required for their home refurbishments, commercial and new home builds etc. Even electricians and plumbers require paint, on-going.
• There is such a high number of loyal business clients who return daily, weekly and monthly etc. Being so well positioned, and able to courier/freight client product orders to clients throughout the SE QLD corner aids in the same clients purchasing, again and again. Able to deliver paint and associated products/equipment conveniently the same or next day. For a company of this size, having sales volume, a high percentage of its business clientele pay upfront, and are not provided credit accounts. Making this operation cash flow positive and highly supportive of this owner’s financial security.
• The DIY trade segment of the market has also increased over recent years, thanks to the DIY TV shows proving popular in Australia. Being the proud owner of 25+ years of trade momentum, client trust and supply of a diversity of major paint brand and products. This brand has grown to become one of the largest trade businesses of its kind, especially within its immediate area.
• This business is proud to have a very diverse supply and client base. Being preferred supplier to many companies, responsible for painting a high number of dwellings and buildings within this large and fast growing region.
• The demand of clients continues to grow, all due to the population growth being experienced within south east QLD.
• With an enviable cash flow, and posting this highly profitable net income result, this long-term success rests on being attractive to a variety of different trades/market segments. Being so conveniently accessible and being member of a major, national buying group. It offers competitive pricing, while maintaining a high gross profit margin, whilst remaining an independent business. Value for money prices and responsive servicing of clients awards it a loyalty spanning decades.
• Staff are highly knowledgeable. You can choose to focus on business development, as there is ample “low lying fruit” to get your hands around and transform into bankable dollars. This would simply add to the already large amounts, already washing through constantly – being organically received.
• Thanks to a 25 year trading history within the local business community, this brand protects your financial interests, as well as lifestyle wants.
• When you are the recipient of the right supply prices and have the returning trade and end user clientele, this ensures the “sales crank” doesn’t have to be turned or invested in on-going, to produce new sales or even more existing clientele, as word of mouth referrals takes care of the sales growth of this business adequately.
This central and prime location, existing buying power, on-going referrals enables this business to enjoy a considerable net income! Enjoy the fruits of this commercially secure and profit inspiring operation. Being so firmly entrenched within the greater Brisbane paint industry! $379K + SAV ($150-180K) Owner Open to Offers
Go online to: www.mercury5sky.com for more import/wholesale/distribution, home based, online businesses etc. for sale. Stay instantly updated with latest listings with our Facebook page [CLICK HERE] or LinkedIn [CLICK HERE]
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
Broker/Agent ID Number: