Specializing in catering on-site in NSW
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
The business offers catering, after-hours events and a range of housemade retail products for sale plus it includes a truck, van and equipment. The carefully prepared in the kitchen from high-quality ingredients. Where possible local sourced produce is used in the products.
- The catering arm supplies for events across the local area to council and large commercial businesses.
- This is a business that can be operated from a location of choice in the area.
- Cater to any event - corporate, conferences, meetings, weddings and any special celebration.
- Specialising in offering a diverse service to create a truly memorable event.
- Plan, cater, organise and co-ordinate the event - 50 years combined experience in the industry.
The business has good potential for continued growth. There is a scope for a buyer to further market the catering side of the business and to increase the number of after-hours events across the year. The menu of the business could be further expanded.
This is a well-organized operation that does utilize some internal systems for staff training, record keeping and basic operations but under the management and supervision of the owner who has always maintained some involvement.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact the undersigned:
FOR SALE BY VENDOR
Allsales Business Consulting & Business Sales
T: 1800 858 696 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details go to www.allbizsales.com and complete our online confidentiality agreement. Use the reference ID 56728034 to search for the business.
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used may be stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owner's salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one-off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.