Drysdale's Family Cafe
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Are you looking for the perfect cafe in a booming location at an incredible price? On offer with an amazing return on investment is a children's inspired cafe wonderland - designed with a dedicated play area so the adults can relax and enjoy a tea or coffee with a wide selection of creative sweets, healthy treats or something more substantial from the fantastic breakfast and lunch menu.
But that’s not all… Not only does this cafe have a fantastic play space, there’s creative cupcakes, a country lolly cart, colourful milkshake creations and excellent children's party packages that are a huge success, turning every customer into a regular.
And as a bonus… The current owners are eager to sell and have dropped the price to get it sold. The business is just waiting for the next operator to take it on and make their money back in just one year! Take a look at the business features below.
The key features of this business are:
* The location brings constant foot traffic due to Coles ad Aldi right next door.
* The cafe is substantial in size and decked out with a play space that makes it a must-stop for Mums taking a break.
* There are corporate catering and special events on offer broadening the customer base and increasing opportunities for increased sales.
* There are opportunities for growth as the local area continues to grow with new housing and young families moving in.
* There is a work-life balance on offer - or - there is money to made working more hours.
* There is a classy website and a solid social media presence that can easily be capitalised from regular posts, staying front of mind.
* The business is supported by the locals as the families want a place they can go where kids can play and adults can enjoy a good coffee and meal. It’s better than going to the park on most days!
* It truly is located in a Bellarine housing boom hot spot and you can get in at a great time at a great price.
So why is this business successful?
The café has gained a reputation in the region due to the recent opening of Coles and being already conveniently located near Aldi generating a steady flow of customers, you will see many shoppers stopping in for a coffee with children in tow.
With an inside seating capacity of 50 and outside being 20, this allows for solid returns and can assist with more tables turned at a quicker rate. The external catering options for corporate business and general customers are additional revenue streams, they also have space and catering options for any event request at the premises.
The current owners enjoy the work-life balance by sharing the workload and work part-time within the business while being supported by experienced staff. New owner/s could keep this balance or choose to spend more hours in the business to increase their return.
With new housing continuing to expand across the region, particularly in Drysdale, Curlewis, Leopold and Moolap which are neighbouring suburbs to the cafe, further success is likely.
If you are looking for that ideal opportunity to get into a cafe that has a point of difference, offers work life independence and is situated in an area that is going to grow, then enquire now - enjoy the rewards of self-employment in an established community cafe.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
$75,000 + SAV | Priced to Sell “It’s a steal”.
Finn Business Sales
Geelong & South West Victoria
Office: (03) 5259 9970
Broker: Alan Wood | Mob: 0400 792 811 | email@example.com | visit us at geelong.thefinngroup.com.au
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.