Boutique Coffee Shop, 75-80 kgs coffee
Stock Included: Yes
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 6 Years
Gross Revenue: —
There is potential for growth for a motivated new owner. Several adjustments could be made to further the cafes success.
• Extend trading hours and offer a dinner menu.
• Full kitchen offer the opportunity to extend current menu.
• ‘Small bar licence’ to offer alcohol
Monday – Friday - 5.30am to 1.00pm
Saturday – 6.00am – 11.00am
Excellent rent equating to only 6/.6% of turnover
Lease options until November 2027
The café currently has 4 employees (1 x owner and 3 x casuals)
Reason for Sale
The owner is relocating
About the Business
This boutique, well respected coffee shop/café on the Gold Coast offers the owner the much-cherished dream of ‘lifestyle’ whilst working within the hospitality trade. Currently opening 51/2 days only, no late afternoon/nights, though there is ample scope for a new owner to do so.
The premise has a seating a current seating capacity of 30 seated but this has the potential to be increased, but this can be increased.
The café has a reputation based on an a quality coffee offer, food made on site and a genuine customer focused service.
The café has full commercial kitchen fit-out with internal and alfresco dining areas. All assets are unencumbered and will come with the sale. Only the coffee supplier equipment and milk fridge excluded.
• $10k + constantly per week turnover
• Owner profit has doubled in the last 3-years – now @ 27%
• Long established and well-loved local business
• Averaging 70kg’s – 75kg’s of coffee per week
• Trading 51/2 days only
• Fully trained staff in place
• Great location with ample parking throughout the area.
• Exceptional online reviews – 4.7 rating on Facebook.
• Long lease option on offer
• This business has traded profitably throughout the Covid19 period without seeking Job Keeper assistance or any form of rent concession
Property Title Included:
Business Operated from Home:
Broker/Agent ID Number: