Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Are you looking to own - or - expand with a premiere online and in-store trampoline retailer, still in demand with COVID-19? On offer is a solid six-figure-return running an established trampoline business with a product that comes with lifetime warranties and meets Australian safety standards. The warehouse is systemised and there's a full range of trampolines and spare parts to suit all families and backyard sizes.
Now, we all know Australian’s love their outdoor lifestyle; subsequently, there is a high demand for trampolines, even during a crisis as it's still safe to operate online, and for kids to jump from the safety of their backyards at home.
This business offers a range of tramps including an 8ft, 10ft, 12ft and 14ft trampoline at affordable prices. They also sell spare parts for repairs on trampolines that fall out of warranty instead of having to replace it with a new one. Products are flat packed and can be shipped - or - fit in the back of standard station waggon. The price point on the three trampoline sizes is spot on and the business sells online Nationwide.
Trampolines, Trampoline mat replacement, Trampoline spring cover pads, Trampoline safety net, Trampoline Springs, Trampoline spring tool, Trampoline enclosure pole caps, Pole foam, Leg clamps, Rectangle trampoline parts, Net surrounds, Trampoline basketball ring, Trampoline ladder, and a Trampoline anchor kit.
The key features of the business are:
• A family run business that offers excellent customer service and support.
• An advanced eCommerce website that makes driving sales simple.
• A systemised warehouse, easy for pick and packing orders with minimal staff.
• A product that can be sold from a retail store/warehouse or online Australia wide.
• Products that are high quality with lifetime warranties and meet Australian Safety Standards.
• A product that is flat packed for easy shipping or transport in a standard size station wagon; assembly is simple with easy to understand instruction.
• Afterpay options to make purchasing a trampoline more accessible.
• After-Sales support, available 7 days per week.
• Premier trampolines that have a lifetime frame warranty and 18 months on spare parts.
• Standard trampolines that have a 12-month frame warranty and 6 months on spare parts.
What makes this business a success?
The current owners have worked closely with their manufacturers to ensure that quality is paramount and that all trampolines meet Australian Safety Standards. They take trampoline safety very seriously and have independently tested their trampolines to ensure compliance. All trampolines come with a manufacturer warranty and easy to assemble instructions. This focus on safety, pricing, warranty and easy assembly has made the business a family favourite.
Target customers come from all over Australia via Google and Facebook, although there is a brick and mortar store, a significant amount of sales are made online. Customers enjoy the convenience of an online purchase and receiving delivery anywhere in Australia. The store is open to trade 5 days a week, but the online platform allows 24/7 access with customer support 7 days a week.
This is a real opportunity for an existing operator or a new owner to capitalise on an established and profiting business selling an excellent product online and in-store. The current lease is due to expire with options to renew - or - the product can be relocated to a preferred location without affecting online sales.
If you are looking for an excellent independent business to own and operate - or - if you are an existing similar business looking to expand, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $245,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
Office (03) 5259 9970
Broker: Anthony Dickson| Mob: 0431 279 400 | email@example.com | visit us at geelong.thefinngroup.com.au
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.