eCommerce Business - Online Household Electronics & Appliances
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This highly profitable online business sells a range of household electronics, appliances, and homewares. Selling via own website, eBay, and Amazon the business has seen significant growth (56% year-on-year) and is currently achieving monthly sales in excess of $400,000.
P&L figures based on current trading performance:
- FY20 Sales $4,066,751
- FY20 EBITDA $408,286
ASKING PRICE $1,650,000 plus SAV (approx $250,000). Genuine buyers only with pre-approved funding.
- Founded in 2013
- Stock is sourced daily from 5 local suppliers
- Business is 5 days per week, Monday to Friday
- Stock is delivered to warehouse daily from suppliers, dispatched daily to customers (via Australia Post)
- Current owner responsible for inventory and warehouse management, supplier relations, inventory ordering
- Owner assisted by two staff members (1 x Customer Support/ Database Management, 1 x Driver/Packer Warehouse hand). Two hands on owner operators working together could run business themselves, thereby incurring no external wage costs
- Currently operates from a small warehouse located in Melbourne. Can be relocated to anywhere in Australia, or remain in existing location on excellent lease terms
- Single source for all home appliance and homeware needs.
- Wide variety of products offering products from the biggest names available in the market.
- Specialising in major brands, the business stocks high end products at low prices
- Extensive range of products are sourced direct from local Australian suppliers.
- Provides customers with prompt and dependable customer service, fast delivery and postage, and very competitive prices.
- Business is easy to run and requires minimal external resources
- Strong supplier relationships in place with five local suppliers
- Can be operated from anywhere in Australia
- Perfect business for a couple or partnership
- Has seen huge growth in recent months (sales up 95% for March to June 2020 compared to same period 12 months prior)
REASON FOR SALE
Current owner is retiring
Contact Cameron Ryan on 0411 145 114 for a confidential discussion about this business. Please quote reference BR1336.