Whitsunday Boat & Sailing Investment
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Are you looking for a boating investment and lifestyle venture sailing the Whitsundays? On offer is Mary Ann - Leopard 38, under continued charter management with Cumberland Charter Yachts (CCY).
The current owner engages CCY to manage bookings and arrangements of the boat for bareboat hire and all maintenance including berthing. Arrangements and income generated, enable the owner to sail the Whitsundays without the cost of maintaining and housing the boat or the headaches of running the business. All you do is turn up and sail. The business pays for itself and you own a beautiful yacht and all of the experiences to go with it.
About the experience:
Imagine the gentle lapping of water against your bedroom wall lulling you to sleep as you dream of the scenic views you took in for the day from your floating hotel room. Experience star-filled nights in tranquil anchorages, visit secluded bays, explore rainforest-covered islands or sun yourself on world-famous Whitehaven Beach. Snorkel the fringing coral of the Great Barrier Reef and come face to face with abundant marine life. Be amazed as sunsets compete, trying to outdo the day before, and your only worry is which direction the wind is coming from. Set your own pace and plan your own itinerary, confident of the backup and support only a radio call away from Cumberland Charter Yachts and the team of qualified professional mariners.
This cutting-edge cruising catamaran is designed for performance and comfort, offering an abundance of outdoor space to capitalise on sailing in the warm breezes of the tropics. She features a large cockpit with an outside dining area and versatile ergonomic seating for up to eight guests. A functional hard-top bimini protects the cockpit area and a canvas cover over the helm station, where all the mainsail controls are conveniently located. Powerboat-style open transoms really make boarding easy.
Other neat features include an easy to use anchoring system with electric windlass, a convenient dinghy davit with electric winch, and twin 29Hp diesel engines for good motoring performance. The galley-up design incorporates a spacious saloon area and aft-facing galley with a serving window overlooking the adjoining cockpit area. Large vertical windows forward provide excellent shade and rain protection. This allowed the designers to maximize interior volume in the saloon area. Accommodations include four double cabins and two forepeak berths, great for kids or additional storage, and two large heads with dedicated shower compartments.
Mary Ann presents in great condition. She has been impeccably maintained by CCY since 2015 and full maintenance history is available. She is dry-docked annually, anti-fouled, hull polished and all repairs completed. Engines are regularly serviced.
Why Invest in Mary Ann with Cumberland Charter Yachts?
• You get to own a luxury yacht and sail the Whitsundays without having to pay for the privilege.
• Mary Ann is a 38 ft Leopard Catamaran sleeping 8 people/4 berths in abundant luxury and is immaculately maintained by Cumberland Charter Yachts at Coral Sea Resort Marina, Airlie Beach, Whitsundays, Queensland.
• Cumberland Charter Yachts has 30 years’ experience in the Whitsunday charter industry and award-winning, Eco accredited charter business. CCY is the most experienced in handling your investment.
• The established relationships with existing suppliers as per Cumberland Charter Yachts has ensured a well-maintained vessel and created excellent goodwill associated with many repeat customers for Mary Ann specifically and Cumber Charter Yachts.
• Cumberland Charter Yachts take pride in providing an innovative website with online booking and availability, a client portal called the “Charter Centre” designed to assist guests to plan their holiday and information to ensure safe practices in the marine park.
• The Principals have an extensive background in boating along with many years in marketing and general business experience. CCY has an excellent position in the marketplace due to long-standing stability over the years.
• Boating licenses and qualifications are not a requirement for charter hire. A comprehensive half-day briefing is included – or - if you would prefer to have someone else do the navigating for you, hire a Sail Guide for the duration of the charter.
If you are looking for a boating investment and lifestyle venture with a positive return that will see you sailing the Whitsundays, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile.
Finn Business Sales
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.