Surfcoast Signage & Digital Printing
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Are you looking to own - or - to expand with a reputable signage and digital printing business? On offer is a strong six-figure return working as an owner-operator servicing the Surf-Coast, Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula and Melbourne market. With 15 plus years’ experience, four skilled full-time employees and one part-time employee, the business is an ideal takeover.
The business was originally established in 1986 as a traditional hand-painted signage specialist and later rebranded in 2004 with the addition of a commercial shop with a showroom. It has now grown to be the biggest premier signage business on the coast. Services are primarily custom signage and digital printing made to order, including:
Large Format Digital Printing; Shop Signage Interior & Exterior; Vehicle Signage/ Wrapping; 3D Lettering & Signs; Stickers & Labels; Banners; Light Boxes; A-Boards; Flags; Logo Design; Pull Up Display Stands; Magnetic Signs; Corflute Signs; Wall Prints; Canvas & Photo Prints; Business Cards; Stationery; Brochures; Flyers; Real Estate Signage and Billboards.
The key features of the business are:
• Qualified, trained and highly skilled staff.
• Years of experience in signage with a high level of knowledge in the industry.
• A long-established local business with shopfront commercial location.
• Large base of repeat and ongoing work with a growing list of new customers from word of mouth recommendations.
• Ongoing service to a number of local real estate agencies.
• Focused capital smart approach (the profitability of the business pays for capital expenditure).
• A large volume of business to offer competitive pricing with quality work and fast turnaround times.
• The trained and experienced staff are able to offer advice and consult with clients to best understand what is needed and further drive sales.
• Accessible showroom for clients and customers to visit, view samples and discuss their needs further.
• Offers a range of business stationery, cards, brochures and other similar products which they on sell in addition to signage. This increases sales and adds value to clients making the business a “one-stop-shop.”
• Included in the sale is a branded 2011 Kia ute, 2017 branded Fuso short tray truck, large format printers and all modern machinery and equipment to run this profitable business.
What makes this business successful?
The success is largely due to providing quality service and pricing which has brought consistent return business and a growing list of new customers. Word of mouth assists with continued growth, combined with a commercial shop for clients and customers to visit, view samples and discuss their needs.
The business is well known and regarded in the local community, contributing to numerous sporting and community organisations on the Surf Coast; this further creates awareness and ensures ongoing business.
The business also provides ongoing service to a number of local real estate agencies for their property sales/auction boards and land developments. Various size signboards are provided on a rental basis while the property is being sold. They are then reused for the next property.
One of the benefits of working on the Surf-Coast is that you service local trade and business, this means a strong build-up in demand in the lead up to holiday times and long weekends. Local traders and businesses seek to capitalise on these times with increased trade, tourists and holidaymakers.
The Surf-Coast and Greater Region offer an amazing lifestyle opportunity. Just a 20-minute drive to Geelong and 1.5 hours to Melbourne via the ring road. With a growing population and ever-increasing demand, business opportunities continue to grow.
If you are looking for an established business with consistent returns, regular clientele and qualified staff to continue sales and assist with ongoing management, enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $475,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
Office (03) 5259 9970
Broker: Laurie Farrell | Mob: 0418 339 230 | firstname.lastname@example.org | visit us at geelong.thefinngroup.com.au
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.