Small cafe/ lunch bar/ gourmet takeaway
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Our brand and shop are well established, respected, proven and unique, and it’s a good income opportunity for the experienced owner-operator.
It’s easy to run and can be done by one person.
You can continue with the current menu and offering which have a regular steady clientele, or you can change it up, expand the menu and/or trading hours.
Our menu caters for gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, vegan and healthy food requirements.
The rent is low ($356/week, inclusive of O/G and GST) and lease term until 2026, on a 2 2 2 lease.
Included in price:
- the full set up to get you going, including well maintained equipment
- daily advertising for 2 weeks leading up to takeover
- step by step system that takes you through what needs to be done every day to operate
- 50 recipes
- photos of menu items to use for social media and marketing purposes
- list of preferred suppliers
- social media accounts with an engaged audience - Instagram 17,700, Facebook 4232
- shelf stock - whatever is available in fridge / freezer at the time of purchase
- a week of training can be provided if needed
The business comes with growth opportunity. The space can be upgraded for more menu options or different cooking (subject to council and landlord approval). There is scope for increasing the catering side as the food caters to a lot of dietary requirements. The space has lent itself well to intimate cooking classes which can be done outside of trading hours.
For more information, forward your EOI to email@example.com