Tree Lopping and Garden Maintenance #087
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This High Quality Clientele Provides a Regular, Inbound Flow of Sales and Profits to this Business…A New Owner Could Also Store the Machinery in a Yard, Anywhere in the SE/QLD Corner…
• This is an extremely long-established, near 30 year old tree lopping, pruning, tree stump removal and garden maintenance service business investment. Its owner being supported by staff and able to invest flexible hours. The long list of high quality, great paying clients, which have come to this business mainly via existing client referral, i.e. groundsmen working at the high number of schools serviced regularly, refer other schools to this preferred and internally registered provider. This owner has stopped marketing and actively tendering for larger government work year ago, due to health afflictions that has allowed for the business to simply continue ‘coasting along’ still profitable and enjoying the regular client work such as attending major aged care facility company sites, multiple times per week, including regular council and government department servicing.
• This business only ever submitted tenders to councils, utility companies etc, and during this owner’s 15 years of trading, the majority of new clientele have been referred, and being preferred supplier to so many high quality clients (government funded mainly) produce a recurring income.
• This would be an obvious and lucrative ‘bolt-on’ for an existing industry company, or simply a great investment and way to earn good money, and enjoy a high percentage of the transfer amount as plant & equipment value. For any new owner, as all will be trained, as the current owner is not an arborist, nor does the new owner have to hold this level of qualification.
• Many of the high number of existing and active business to business/government clients are high repeat and have remained loyal for more than the last decade! This business’s reputation has led to remaining as an internally registered, preferred supplier – which allows the sales to simply continue rolling and the invoices being raised, continually. The prices of this operation are not the lowest, actually sit higher than competitors on average, and yet its clients return religiously for its vast array of tree and garden related servicing it provides with reliable consistency.
• This business is also a provider of regular and on-going garden maintenance, hedge pruning and tree lopping etc. There is also domestic clientele to service, which come in from the website and web based quoting software system, it benefits from, but has never been the client segment focus for this business or owner.
• Larger average invoices are the order of the day for this business. Its levels of reliability differentiating it from others in the industry. Clients have ventured to lower invoice companies, but have quickly returned realising that it proved more costly when the job was not done to the quality that this company provides, nor did they turn up when promised etc.
• This business owner enjoys the luxurious position of being able to ‘pick and choose’ the clients it continues to service, or services for the first time. Including taking deposits and receiving upfront payments, upon completion. This business has not needing to actively market to its large client database, built over the last 28 years.
• The regular jobs and inbound calls for jobs to be completed is the basis and the overall essence of the quality of this operation. The value of the plant & equipment represents a high 60%+ of the total value of the business.
This owner just wants a new owner or existing market player to enjoy these profits and the lucrative nature of this type of service always being in demand. Having a ‘mid to high’ pricing structure is also a boon for anyone entering at this juncture. This is all thanks to this business’s wonderful reputation for providing high levels of personalised service and quality – simply doing what they promise to do. Dramatically reduced due to the owner’s health condition. Being just $149,800 WIWO. Owner Open to Offers
Go online to: www.mercury5sky.com for more import/wholesale/distribution, home based, online businesses etc. for sale. Stay instantly updated with latest listings with our Facebook page [CLICK HERE] or LinkedIn [CLICK HERE]
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
Broker/Agent ID Number: