BYKKO Electric Bike Hire Platform - Join the E-Mobility Revolution
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
A Unique Opportunity To Own A Network Of Automated Electric Bike Hire Stations That Promises Massive Growth And Income.
BYKKO is a bike hire platform with a difference. With the latest in electric bicycle technology, we’re powering a revolution in E-Mobility. From our e-bikes to our fully automated hire system, every part of the BYKKO experience is a breeze to use.
When you join the BYKKO network, you are buying into a proven business model.
Become a BYKKO operator and you’ll get all the benefits of a franchise, without the constraints and loyalty fees.
Our team is ready to create a business plan that’s tailored to your specific situation and can begin delivering an excellent return of investment.
Support: from equipment maintenance to marketing, our expert team can support you every step of the way.
Freedom: set your prices and actively manage your fleet using smart data or take a more hands-off role - the choice is yours.
Automation: our system is highly automated, requiring minimal operational and labour support.
Why Should You Choose BYKKO?
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- Top 5 dedicated E-mobility sharing company globally, leading expertise in optimal network
design and pricing models to drive high usage
- Fully automated docking and recharging stations with high-quality European e-bikes
- Powerful fleet management software enabling data-based decision making
- Modular system capable of supporting multiple charging docks
- Proven business models for various target markets and client-specific requirements
HOW IT WORKS
- Become an Independent Operator and manage your own electric bike hire fleet with the power of BYKKO
- Choose to start with a small network of two rental stations only or stand out and secure exclusivity rights for a region
- Start the business in your own city or select an existing network with a proven model
- Scalable geographical footprint is available depending on the level of investment
- BYKKO's team of experts can work with you to identify and secure ideal locations for your rental stations and create a tailored business plan to optimise your returns
- Electric bicycles appeal to all demographics, regardless of their age or fitness level
- Our 24/7 electric bike hire model attracts both locals and tourists, with users spread across commuting, shopping and recreational trips
- Distant points of interest become far more accessible thanks to our electric bike’s 70km+ range - ideal for tourists on a day trip
- Multiple payment methods and rental plan options to cater for all users
- Live GPS tracking and robust security measures give operators peace of mind
As BYKKO is committed to your success, we will walk you through every aspect of the business.
From equipment maintenance to marketing and customer service, our expert team can support you every step of the way.
BYKKO's system is white label, allowing you to ensure consistent branding throughout the user experience.
Whether docked at the station, in use or temporarily parked, your electric bikes will capture attention and showcase your branding.
Your brand will be associated with a green, active, and innovative product.
We will provide an induction and training day at your selected location.
We will train you on everything from how to install your stations, how to service and maintain the bikes, how to provide excellent customer service, and how to create a profitable business.
Our multi-skilled team will make sure you have every tool necessary to achieve your business’ highest potential.
As leaders in E-Mobility, we are looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit to partner with us as we bring this transport revolution to life.
Ideally, you will have:
- An appetite for innovation and entrepreneurship
- Good networking and social skills
- The personality to adapt and enjoy running a business in an ever-evolving industry
- The desire to grow and become successful
E MOBILITY MARKET
- E-Mobility is one of the fastest growing sectors in the world, expected to be worth over US$20 billion by 2023
- BYKKO has seen usage increase by over 400% since June, as public attitudes to public transport evolve post-COVID
- Electric bikes are still at a price point where bike sharing is the most economical option and best suited to modern lifestyles
- Advances in battery technology and motors mean range anxiety and hilly terrain are no longer obstacles for electric bikes
- The fully automated docked charging system is easy and economical to support
- Governments are increasingly looking to E-Mobility as an environmentally friendly solution to congestion and other transport issues
Become a BYKKO operator and you’ll join an emerging booming industry that’s green, healthy, innovative, and rewarding.
Contact our Team Now, for an obligation-free discussion on what could be a life-changing investment.