Dog Motel - Kinkuna - Est 18 Years
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 18 years
Gross Revenue: —
· Level, flood free 20 acre parcel that is fully fenced
· Split into 5 paddocks, 3 with shade sails
· Plenty of water via the 5 x 5000gal tanks, large dam and lab tested drinkable bore
· Separate area for the 60 kennels ideally positioned from the home
· Award winning Kennels, built in 2002
· Fully operational reception area with toilet, storage room & work area
· Sectioned Lifestyle together with a thriving home business with excellent returns awaits! Four Way Kennels Dog Motel is on the market. Only an inspection will justify how much time, love, money and planning has gone into this truly unique property.
Situated approximately 15 minutes’ drive from the Bundaberg CBD, 138 Coonarr Road is more than just a well-kept acreage home with perfectly maintained grounds, here you will find a longstanding reputable business which is sure to attract those seeking a sound investment with a laid-back lifestyle to match. All the hard work has been done, ready for you to reap the rewards.
· Renovated high-set home with absolutely nothing to do except, move in and enjoy!
·The front veranda is the spot to sit back, relax and enjoy a cool beverage
· Entry to the home via the front staircase/veranda leading to the lounge room
· 3 bedrooms in total, 2 with built-ins and air-conditioners
· The Combined Kitchen and dining provides a great a light filled space, offering an electric wall oven, gas-cooktop, rangehood, plenty of cupboard and bench space overlooking the green pastures and tree tops.
· Modern bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
· Laundry offers plenty of bench space and boasts overhead cupboards
· Carpet to bedrooms and main lounge room and new vinyl flooring throughout traffic areas
· Plenty of room for 4-6 vehicles to park underneath the home
· 9m x 6m Colourbond shed in the main fenced house block along with 3 x 5000gal tanks
area for dogs to run, plus additional long straight dog run
Equipment to Stay:
· 55hp Tractor, 6ft Slasher, 61” Zero Turn Ride-On
· Generator wired to the house and kennels
· 1km off the Highway with sealed road to the property.
· Approx 15mins to Bundaberg with Schools and shops even closer (On the Bus Route)
· 10 mins from Fishing & Crabbing and similar distance to the Ocean beach
· Dog boarding only but with the potential to expand with a Cattery, Grooming etc
· Council approval has been granted for animal breeding on the property.
· If you would like any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Agent, Nathan Thwaite a call today on
0438 541 669
Number of Employees:
Property Title Included:
Business Operated from Home:
Bundaberg Regional council
Broker/Agent ID Number: