Luxury Estate Home Cleaning Service #119
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This Business Includes Manager, Team Leaders, and a Team of Cleaners on Staff. This Business is Transferring $90K of Pre-Booked Jobs (20/21) and a High Repeat Job Based Clientele of Real Estates, Property Managers etc. Ready for Any New Owner or Existing Cleaning Business to Benefit & Profit From…Grow this Staff Managed Business to Your Heart’s Content. Offers Ample Free Time For a New Owner to Continue Building this Sales and Client base!
• This is a niche market, specialist luxury estate and prestigious holiday home cleaning service, being well established and renowned for more than the last half decade (by the current owner). With long term loyal, high end real estate agencies and holiday home property managers on board, who rely upon this specialist cleaning company to provide luxury holiday home dwellings with their regular cleans, which are always required.
• This is a niche service provider, offering a higher class of clean, and charging higher than average cleaning rates. Being achieved thanks to the high levels of consistent and reliably servicing provided those properties located within the local and famous Byron Bay region.
• This is no ordinary business, as its team are so well trained, and the owner has since proven, tested, and documented all the operational systems (not a license or franchise, but an independent business), which ensures this high rate of return client bookings (has continued for more than the last half decade with the current business clientele).
• Clients within this high end segment of the holiday home, Airbnb and estate market trust the consistency of cleans. It commands a higher average cleaning rate, per hour, but deserves every cent, given the sheer relief it provides busy property managers and real estates who manage these high priced, luxury homes which are holiday let. They know that if this business and team are in charge of the home’s cleaning, the clean will be high quality - consistently. No need to worry, this business has their client’s back!
• Hence, why there has been little to no marketing done for many years, as organic word of mouth and referral activity has gained all the new clients, being without the high cost and time associated with growing a business. The website could be updated, if a new owner wanted to take the spare hours that this business affords them, and devote time to building and further growing this already profitable business base.
• Having ample pre-booked jobs being transferred to any new owner or existing cleaning company. Ready to step in and profit. The team do the cleans, this owner chooses to provide back up support, when and if required. Investing 1 hour per day (5 days) invoicing clients and completing financial management duties. The resultant part-time hours are spent supporting the manager’s and team with the training of staff, to ensure that the highest levels of quality are maintained, and providing back up cleans, as support. Cleaning is optional for a new owner.
• This is a highly systemised, time and cost-efficient business model, having been proven effective for many years.
• One thing is for sure. There will always be an on-going need for Byron Bay and surrounding region, luxury holiday homes and estates, including the growing number of air B&B’s to be cleaned. Byron being one of Australia’s most famous and popular holiday destinations.
• Yes, and there are many hundreds, if not thousands of dwellings that require regular cleaning, if only a new owner was so motivated to tap into this existing pool of potential clients and expand this business’s service base.
• This business owner hasn’t needed to grow this business, proactively, as prior to Covid-19 and even now, the business has remained profitable.
• This owner is transferring for change sake, after so many years of ownership. This business is now ready for a new owner to take this business to is next stage of client, sales, and profit growth! Get aboard and amongst this financially secure, (client payments being assured), booked in advance and always in demand, essential service.
• The fact is that the billions of dollars not being pushed offshore by travelling Australians, means that our local tourism sector is enjoying high occupancy rates, with residents choosing to holiday to popular destinations within their own state of region. NSW having millions of residents, as with QLD’ers who are also booking holidays just across the border in Northern NSW.
Due to this owner wanting a genuine and relatively quick transfer, for personal reasons, this highly systemised, staff managed business, is being transferred for just $139K WIWO
Go online to: www.mercury5sky.com for more import/wholesale/distribution, home based, online businesses etc. for sale. Stay instantly updated with latest listings with our Facebook page [CLICK HERE] or LinkedIn [CLICK HERE]
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
Broker/Agent ID Number: