Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Are you looking to own and operate - or - expand with a profitable tile retailer with exclusive suppliers? On offer is a rare opportunity to snap up Romano Tiles with huge stock reserves ($2.4 million) at a purchase price ($850,000) much lower than cost. Romano Tiles have a range of kitchen, bathroom, porcelain, and ceramic tiles imported from Italy and Spain, offering flooring tiling solutions that you cannot find anywhere else in Victoria.
The current owner is reaching planned retirement and looking to handover this long-established business with a solid reputation. Customers consist of 50% general public, 30% builders, and 20% tilers. The business is suited to potential buyers looking for expansion opportunities, particularly geographical. Alternatively, you may wish to have a massive promotional sale to clear out stock and recover your investment immediately while continuing to build upon the existing business.
The key features of the business are:
• Strong competitive differentiation - directly imported Italian and Spanish tiles
• Easy travel distances to the showroom
• Unique product - you cannot easily find these tiles elsewhere
• A very well known, strong brand name
• High barriers to entry due to access to stock required, including direct import supply relationships
• Opportunity to secure a long-term, stable business with a loyal customer base
• Opportunity to invest in new advertising to further grow the customer base
• Opportunity to expand on the online presence with a full product range on the website, supported by online marketing
•Horizontal growth opportunities - expand into bathroom fittings and accessories - e.g. baths, taps, shower screens
• Geographic expansion - expand to additional stores in strategic locations, leveraging the strong Romano Tiles brand name
• Very high gross profit opportunity due to the bonus additional stock provided on sale with $850,000 invested in Est. $2.4 m of stock at value (refer to the stock list in Due Diligence Package)
What makes this business successful?
Romano Tiles is highly competitive in the industry due to its unique range of imported tiles that are not found at a chain or franchise tile stores. Due to the direct importing of tiles, Romano Tiles enjoys industry-leading margins and a diverse customer base.
Customers will drive the extra distance due to the unique range of Italian and Spanish tiles available. Romano Tiles is also distinguished by having all tiles in stock for immediate customer availability. When a customer chooses a tile, they can have the quantity they need immediately.
The business employs one full-time warehouse staff, and 2 full-time showroom and management staff plus one of the owners on a part-time basis.
Aside from the great range of imported Italian and Spanish floor and wall tiles, Romano Tiles also offer interior design consulting services, DIY tiling tutorials and delivery services.
The business is located at 126 Canterbury Rd, Kilsyth with the Showroom, and primary warehouse facilities. A second warehouse is located close by to enable the business to hold stock catering to the full range of customer demand.
If you are looking for a great deal on price with stock that will sell, and in a business with a strong reputation, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $850,000 *Price includes SAV (Approx. $2,400,000) and equipment
Finn Business Sales
(03) 9372 0243
Broker: Dominic Pronesti
0409 258 866
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.