High profile restaurant/bar for sale. Top investment of approx. $628,102/- on the set up of this restaurant. For visa purpose, this business classified in a regional area.
• This Bar/Restaurant is fully functional has a stunning bar and liquor licence for 405 patrons (280 patrons internal and 125 patrons’ externals). Liquor hours: Mon to Sun 10:00am to 11:00pm
• This venue is famous for parties, corporate lunches and dinners. Permanent clients including poker group, police and schools.
• Heaps of delivery through Uber Eats, Menu Log and Zomato.
• Advance booked and normally fully booked on most of the occasions including Valentine Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and for Christmas.
• When originally started the sales per week was approx. $70,000/-.
• This restaurant is a part of a famous shopping centre located outside with a couple of separate entrances and a child play area.
• Restaurant size estimated 381 sqm
For details please fill in the non-disclosure form here https://www.businessbrokersvictoria.com.au/property/bar-restaurant-for-sale-mernda/ or email to email@example.com
The photo / image(s) used are for illustration purpose. The actual business/property and products image (s) may be different from the pictures on the website(s). Please note that the vendor or vendor’s agent will not be held responsible for any error or incorrect descriptions whatsoever that appear in the advertisement. The purchaser / interested buyers / Lessee must do their research and verify the details with the selling agent or Vendor in writing before making any decision. Business Brokers Victoria, its Officers or its associated entities shall not have any liability in contract, tort or otherwise to any other person or company in respect of any loss or damage (including without limitation direct or consequential loss, financial loss or loss of other contract) arising out of the provision of advice or any inaccuracy or error or omission from any part of the information supplied by Business Brokers Victoria, its Officers or its associated entities. The information contained or referred to on www.businessbrokersvictoria.com.au should not be regarded as rendering detailed consideration of relevant Legislation, Corporations Law, etc. unnecessary. Business Brokers Victoria, its Officers or its associated entities are not engaged in the provision of Legal Services or Taxation Advice and any information is given on the basis that if such advice is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought by the reader before any action is taken.
No Local Council:
https://www.whittlesea.vic.gov.au/for-business/operating-a-business/business-grants-and-tenders/ YouTube Share URL: