Luxury Online Retailer
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Invest in an Australian luxury homeware retailer that imports direct and sells online with $3.2 million revenue, four staff and $1.65 million-plus profit. Number 1 in their category, it's a simple operation, has great cash flow, and room to penetrate markets across states further.
This is an ideal fit for an investor or a home or commercial furnishings-related business looking to expand its portfolio.
The investment features are as follows:
• Big cashflow with $3.2million annual revenue (approx)
• Strong Profits with $1.65million annual adjusted profit (approx)
• Easy inventory management
• A big-box homewares product with an average order of $1,500 plus
• Low staff numbers with 4 staff running the operation
• Secure demand for the product
• A business established 14 plus years
What makes the business successful?
Each product comes in a box that is imported from overseas. The same box is then shipped to the customer making for an easy operation and low costs.
The business operates from a showroom/warehouse in Victoria, where all products are on display.
There is a brilliant website, hence such a strong amount of online orders, an exclusive product-range, meaning almost no direct competition for the same items, and exceptional gross profit margins.
Price: $5,000,000 + SAV (approx. 1 million)
*Price includes all display stock in the showroom
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Information Memorandum.
Finn Mergers & Acquisitions
Broker: Alan Wood
0400 792 811
03 5259 9970