LOCALLY MANUFACTURED, Nationally Distributed plus an Online store
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Investment of $120,000 + Stock at Value.
Joanna’s Jams is a family owned and operated Tasmanian business creating beautiful award winning jams for over 30 years.
Joanna’s Jams carefully select their 'berries within Tasmania and all their products are handmade in small batches. The jam is prepared using a traditional methods and family recipes passed down from generations. The mouthwatering jam has been awarded multiple gold and champion medals at the Royal Hobart Fine Food Awards.
The distribution channels are already in place but can be expanded exponentially. The manufacturing can be relocated to a convenient site of the buyer's choosing.
The business was established in 1991 with the current owner buying in 2012. The current owners have other projects to pursue and are proud to transfer the numerous growth opportunities onto new entrepreneurs.
* Online store established
* National and state fine food awards
* Wholesaling to 50+ established fine food stockists,
* Large database of direct retail customers
* 15+ award winning jams produced (some seasonal)
* Well-established stall at SALAMANCA MARKET
* Fantastic website & social media presence
* All jams come with a money-back or replacement guarantee
* Attractive flexible working hours
* Well-defined business systems and recipes
This going concern has well-established top shelf brand with growth opportunities only restricted by your imagination.
To receive a comprehensive Business Profile, please call or email our office to obtain a confidentiality agreement.
All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.