Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This long established business began trading in 1989 and over 26 years of operation has built up an extremely loyal customer base. It is estimated that around 80% of sales would come from repeat business.
Key attributes and strengths of this business include:
• The business is located approximately 29 km south East of Perth in a major shopping centre.
• The business also operates a secondary outlet in the same shopping centre for ease of management.
• The business trades 6 days per with Sunday a further option.
• The business is associated with a networking buying group for ease of buying and purchasing power.
• Broad target market defined as 16 to 30 years fashion branded jewellery (such as Pandora products) while 30 to 60 year market for gold and diamond jewellery.
• The value of inventory being sold with these businesses is approximately $770,000 (subject to stocktake), the inventory value being offered for sale, is capped at approximately $430,000, 60 cents on the dollar. (Subject to stocktake).
• The premises being utilised by the two business are leased and well suited to the industry.
• The vendor works full time in the business and is supported by one full time, four part time and one casual staff member.
• The ideal purchaser of these businesses would have an interest or background in the jewellery industry; whilst also being retail minded and motivated for success.
• Genuine reason for sale.
Purchase price: $599,000 (sale inclusive of $770,000 inventory value for$430,000)
Turnover: $1,127,192 (FY 2015)
Adjusted Net Profit: $271,066 annualised - 24 Months
08 9325 5527
Broker/Agent ID Number:
BE - CJ1596