Caravan Park and Kiosk - Fowlers Bay SA
Stock Included: No
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 19
Gross Revenue: —
Fowlers Bay is a beautiful little bay located on the Far West Coast of the South Australian Eyre Peninsula. It is located only a few hours east of the WA/SA border and is a fantastic and well sought after stop over by those travelling the Nullarbor.
Fowlers Bay is renound for its fishing during summer, from the huge schools of salmon on Scotts Beach, to the spectacular art of Mulloway fishing, to the great scores of enormous squid off the jetty.
During winter, the bay becomes home to the Southern Right Whales during their annual migration and a magical feeling is spread throughout the town by those watching them frolicking in the shallows and moreso by the excitement of the passengers viewing them from the local Whale Watching charter vessel.
Fowlers Bay Eco Park is a small private beach front caravan park situated opposite the 300m solar lit jetty.
It is the only environmentally friendly AND naturally sustainable Caravan Park in the Australian Outback!
The power to all sites, park amenities and kiosk is supplied entirely by a unique hybrid solar system consisting of solar panels, batteries and a backup diesel generator. The water is also naturally obtained through rainwater collection and from a Sand Dune Aquifer that is pumped over 2km to the park by a solar pump.
The caravan park is situated on 1.25acres of leasehold land.
- 27 powered sites with several drive-thru’s which are also suitable for 5th wheelers and large RV’s including powered grassed sites
- several unpowered sites
- 2 ablution blocks comprising of 4 toilets and 4 showers with 2 new instant gas hot water systems
- laundry with coin operated maytag washing machine and 2 clothes lines
- large camp kitchen including 2 flat plate bbqs, gas wok burners, hot water system, and fridge
- camp fire and entertainment area
- permanent enclosed/concreted caretakers annex
- public childrens play ground, public toilets and phone boxes are in property adjoining the caravan park - not included in the lease
- fish cleaning facilities
- 1 onsite van sleeping 4
- water storage tanks
- enclosed/soundproofed shipping container containing 50kVa diesel generator, batteries, inverters, solar panels and 5000L diesel storage tank
The kiosk and dwelling is situated on a 1000m2 property opposite the jetty. This property is separate from the caravan park.
- large open spaced and well presented kiosk with display cabinets, freezers, fridges and cooking equipment including commercial coffee machine
- raised alfresco dining deck with panoramic views of the bay
- stock storeroom with freezers and shelving
- neat 2 bedroom dwelling with clean updated kitchen, open plan living and dining with views to the bay, laundry and bathroom
- bed 1 has built in wardrobes and drawers
- bed 2 has built in wardrobes
- large lockup shed/workshop with extra solar panels on top
- large water storage tanks
Property Title Included:
Business Operated from Home:
Regional SA, SA